latest electoral map

They are toss-ups. I think Romney has the edge in Florida- but the latest data has Virginia leaning democrat. Remember this map is "registered voters" driven- not likely voters.

I have no doubt Romney is going to win in 2012-

You will be proven wrong.

No no. She will be proved correct and you will be confirmed as a cock-eyed optimist.

The Fail in Chief is getting dumped.

Bank on it.

"cock-eyed" optimist.. love it! I have not heard that term in a very long time! :lol:

It's a hoot watching them delude themselves, isn't it?

Obama will take Ohio, Virginia, and Wisconsin and win fairly easily in November.

I can't wait for the meltdown that ensues here after the election.

The meltdown will be you throwing a beer bottle at your television.

I don't drink so that's the second time you've been wrong in this thread.

You can be sober, but it won't matter. Your cry is inevitable.

2012electoralmap053112.jpg

Freedom's Lighthouse » 2012 Presidential Election Electoral Vote Map & Projection

Wisconsin isn't up for grabs.

Almost every blue state is up for grabs. Some are very probable for Obama or even almost certain. But the only states for Romney that absolutely aren't up for grabs are California, New York and Illinois and Hawaii.

Wisconsin will be in Obama's column.

No doubt.

We should know by 7:00 on Tuesday evening who will be President until 2016. If Romney doesn't win 3 out of the following 4 states, he will lose: FL, VA, NC, PA. Any mathematic chance for the Governor hinges on winning 3 of those 4. PA hasn't gone Republican since 1988 if memory serves. VA is a lot more progressive than NC. I think Romney will win NC. FL is too close to call. The GOP hasn't done Romney any favors down there thought.

Latest polls in the battleground states, from RCP.

Ohio --> Romney +2
Nevada --> Obama +2
Colorado --> Obama +1
Iowa --> tie
Missouri --> Obama +1
Florida --> Obama +4
Virginia --> Obama +4
North Carolina --> Romney +2
Pennsylvania --> Obama +8

So, things have tightened up somewhat. All are within the margin of error except for PA.

How many of those are Liar Rasmussen Polls? Becaue the RCP average have quite different numbers.

As I've said before, when people get a good look at what a real creep Romney is, he's done.

Ohio --> Romney +2
Nevada --> Obama +2
Colorado --> Obama +1
Iowa --> tie
Missouri --> Obama +1
Florida --> Obama +4
Virginia --> Obama +4

So, things have tightened up somewhat. All are within the margin of error except for PA.

How many of those are Liar Rasmussen Polls? Becaue the RCP average have quite different numbers.

As I've said before, when people get a good look at what a real creep Romney is, he's done.

Cracking up, eh Joe?!

I don't know if any are Rasmussen polls. The RCP averages for state polls go across months, so they aren't a good barometer for what has happened recently. And recently, Romney has pulled tighter.

Wisconsin isn't up for grabs.

Almost every blue state is up for grabs. Some are very probable for Obama or even almost certain. But the only states for Romney that absolutely aren't up for grabs are California, New York and Illinois and Hawaii.

Wisconsin will be in Obama's column.

No doubt.

We should know by 7:00 on Tuesday evening who will be President until 2016. If Romney doesn't win 3 out of the following 4 states, he will lose: FL, VA, NC, PA. Any mathematic chance for the Governor hinges on winning 3 of those 4. PA hasn't gone Republican since 1988 if memory serves. VA is a lot more progressive than NC. I think Romney will win NC. FL is too close to call. The GOP hasn't done Romney any favors down there thought.

Huge doubt.

YOu could end up being right. But the claim that it "will be" and the claim that there is presently "no doubt" is baseless wishful thinking. It's silly.

When Walker beats the DNC/goverment-"services" union dildo crew, the "power" of the liberal-Democrat Parody base in Wisconsin will be very much in doubt.

Ohio --> Romney +2
Nevada --> Obama +2
Colorado --> Obama +1
Iowa --> tie
Missouri --> Obama +1
Florida --> Obama +4
Virginia --> Obama +4

Cracking up, eh Joe?!

I don't know if any are Rasmussen polls. The RCP averages for state polls go across months, so they aren't a good barometer for what has happened recently. And recently, Romney has pulled tighter.

Wait, you cite a poll, and then you don't even vouch for the source?

Rasumessen is the only guy showing Romney in the lead nationally right now, which would indicat to MOST rational people that he has a bias. (Also known as "lying through his ass" in the non-Investment world where we don't tolerarte bullshit.)

But even if you were to take those polls at face value, Romney only gets 31 Electoral votes to Obama's 88.

My worry is you bastards on Wall Street will try to crash the economy to get your Robot elected. It's the kind of things I wouldn't put past you.

Cracking up, eh Joe?!

Rasumessen is the only guy showing Romney in the lead nationally right now, which would indicat to MOST rational people that he has a bias. (Also known as "lying through his ass" in the non-Investment world where we don't tolerarte bullshit.)

But even if you were to take those polls at face value, Romney only gets 31 Electoral votes to Obama's 88.

My worry is you bastards on Wall Street will try to crash the economy to get your Robot elected. It's the kind of things I wouldn't put past you.

JoeBitch could not have said anything more truly fucking stupid to prove that he is a mindless twit.

Stupid bitch commentary like his makes one wonder how he has enough brains to even breathe.

Cracking up, eh Joe?!

That's because Rasmussen polls likely voters most other polls do not do that.

Cracking up, eh Joe?!

JoeBitch could not have said anything more truly fucking stupid to prove that he is a mindless twit.

Stupid bitch commentary like his makes one wonder how he has enough brains to even breathe.

Yet it got you horribly upset?

Don't like that Rasmussen is usually wrong and Romney is not getting much traction.. and that's before they unload on him fully with the 1 billion dollar wrecking ball that's coming his way.

Many sets of magic underpants will be soiled that day.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

no, what Rasumessen does it tells the right wing what it wants to hear. Maybe up until about a week before the actual election,where he actually attempts to get it right.

Which is why in 2008, Rasumessen had McCain close when everyone else had Obama blowing his doors off.

Until you got to October or so, where he tried to preserve his credibility by admitting Obama was beating the pants off McCin.

no, what Rasumessen does it tells the right wing what it wants to hear. Maybe up until about a week before the actual election,where he actually attempts to get it right.

Which is why in 2008, Rasumessen had McCain close when everyone else had Obama blowing his doors off.

Until you got to October or so, where he tried to preserve his credibility by admitting Obama was beating the pants off McCin.

They poll likely voters. I don't know where you come up with the other shit.

They poll likely voters. I don't know where you come up with the other shit.

Rasmussen has the reliability of a $2.00 watch.

Forum List

Back