latest electoral map

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
2012electoralmap053112.jpg

http://freedomslighthouse.net/2012-presidential-election-electoral-vote-map/

NC, Virgina, Fl, even NV.... Toss up? I think not. Romney should easily carrie those states

NC, Virgina, Fl, even NV.... Toss up? I think not. Romney should easily carrie those states

They are toss-ups. I think Romney has the edge in Florida- but the latest data has Virginia leaning democrat. Remember this map is "registered voters" driven- not likely voters.

I have no doubt Romney is going to win in 2012-

Rassmussen has Obama up +1 in Missouri. That surprises me. I thought Romney had a decent lead. Gone now apparently. That news just invigorates me to make sure I do all I can when the ramping up starts.

On a side note Missouri has picked the winner everytime except twice.

USMB delusion alive and well in this thread, :cuckoo:

Typical non statement statement zzzzzzzzzzzz~

Why didn't you add a link, stupid girl? You ashamed of that website?

Why didn't you just ask for one asshole? I have no need to be ashamed of a website. It contains factual data based around registered voters- It is a fact based non partisan map. Factual data is not a fear inducement for me- is it for you?

Why didn't you just ask for one asshole? I have no need to be ashamed of a website. It contains factual data based around registered voters- It is a fact based non partisan map. Factual data is not a fear inducement for me- is it for you?

I see a link right underneath the map, and the post doesn't say there was an edit.:dunno:

In 1896, the Republicans outspent the Dems, 23 to one. Mark Hanna (R) said, 'There are two important things required to win in politics. Money, and I forgot the other one'. His candidate won.

So far (to my knowledge, from what I've read), most contributions to President Obama have been from small donors while most donations to Mittens and the rest of the Clown Car Candidates, came from sugar daddies.

The combination of the illegal and unconstitutional voter suppression we're seeing and the enormous money that is being poured into lying about Obama leaves only one possible conclusion.

To paraphrase the Republican, Steve Schmidt, 'elections are too important to leave up to the voter'. The GObP is not taking any chances on this one.

Until we get money out of the equation, there can be no fair or honest elections in the US.

I found it myself. It's some wingnut rag that has the word Liberal in every headline.

The word is credibility, you need to place links if you want that. If not, just throw stuff up and hope it sticks for all I care. I'm just sayin..

In 1896, the Republicans outspent the Dems, 23 to one. Mark Hanna (R) said, 'There are two important things required to win in politics. Money, and I forgot the other one'. His candidate won.

So far (to my knowledge, from what I've read), most contributions to President Obama have been from small donors while most donations to Mittens and the rest of the Clown Car Candidates, came from sugar daddies.

The combination of the illegal and unconstitutional voter suppression we're seeing and the enormous money that is being poured into lying about Obama leaves only one possible conclusion.

To paraphrase the Republican, Steve Schmidt, 'elections are too important to leave up to the voter'. The GObP is not taking any chances on this one.

Until we get money out of the equation, there can be no fair or honest elections in the US.

1896 Gracie?

Relevance?

Forum List

Back