latest electoral map

these two statements...

Using past elections as a guide Hawaii is the only state that I see going too obama

and

Hawaii is the only Guaranteed state that obama will get using historical election results.

are not equal. Only a brain dead moron like you would think they are, and whine about it when he gets called out.

and only someone who is obama deranged thinks the president will get only one state.

karl rove has the president at 210 electoral votes with another 76 leaning obama. that doesn't even include the toss-up states, of which i think the president will lose florida, probably NC...

if only rightwingnuts weren't delusional.

Election 2012 | Karl Rove

Only a sick twisted freak would post part of what was said and would not understand what was said and after having it explained to them would keep questioning what was said.

these two statements...

and

are not equal. Only a brain dead moron like you would think they are, and whine about it when he gets called out.

and only someone who is obama deranged thinks the president will get only one state.

karl rove has the president at 210 electoral votes with another 76 leaning obama. that doesn't even include the toss-up states, of which i think the president will lose florida, probably NC...

Only a sick twisted freak would post part of what was said and would not understand what was said and after having it explained to them would keep questioning what was said.
the two statements were not equal.

Because you were one of the few who did not understand what I said I explained it too you now your pissed because I pointed out how stupid you are and lacking in comprehension.

Because you were one of the few who did not understand what I said I explained it too you now your pissed because I pointed out how stupid you are and lacking in comprehension.

these two statements...

Using past elections as a guide Hawaii is the only state that I see going too obama

and

Hawaii is the only Guaranteed state that obama will get using historical election results.

Real Clear still shows Obama at 237 and Romney at 170. Something that consistent and especially input from Karl Rove showing realistic findings has to be somewhat credible.

Forum List

Back