Latest data on welfare enrollment by non-citizens

I thought illegals weren't eligible for any of the social services this country offers??

So. How are they getting those social services??
You're the one that put up the selective link, so shouldn't you answer that question. The CIS does show what households with earners with the least education make the least money. And perhaps that should factor into immigration, although perhaps being eligible for asylum should be too.

Nope, I didn't put the link up and I'd like an answer to my question.
Oh, I apologize. (sincerely without sarcasm) I misunderstood. The answer to your question is really that the original, and biased, compilation of statistics includes things as "welfare" that are not always considered "welfare," like the EITC and Schips and Medicaid for the aged. Those typically go lower earing workers and older people, rather than non-employed.

Native born are actually more likely to be getting TANF and Housing assistance.

And to literally answer your question, a naturalized citizen is a citizen, like you or me.

Illegals aren’t eligible for welfare . So your wall does virtually nothing .

The real problem is stagger wages , housing costs ,and income inequality . Hard working blue collars types (like many immigrants are) have trouble making ends meet. So they may score some food stamps or use public health plans because thier jobs doesn’t provide health.

WTF, you start with "illegals aren't eligible", and finish with excuses why they get welfare?
You were expecting a logical post from a liberal? Is this your first day?
Most of the time they fall back on standard liberal debate policy, call everyone names and act indignant.

The real problem is stagger wages , housing costs ,and income inequality . Hard working blue collars types (like many immigrants are) have trouble making ends meet. So they may score some food stamps or use public health plans because thier jobs doesn’t provide health.

WTF, you start with "illegals aren't eligible", and finish with excuses why they get welfare?
You were expecting a logical post from a liberal? Is this your first day?
Most of the time they fall back on standard liberal debate policy, call everyone names and act indignant.

Well, a "smidgen" of logic would be nice once in a while.

No. I was talking legal immigrants . The link says “non citizens “. Not “illegal immigrants”.

You righties want to paint all immigrants as illegal.

No. I was talking legal immigrants . The link says “non citizens “. Not “illegal immigrants”.

Sure, you may want to review your post.

I thought illegals weren't eligible for any of the social services this country offers??

You're the one that put up the selective link, so shouldn't you answer that question. The CIS does show what households with earners with the least education make the least money. And perhaps that should factor into immigration, although perhaps being eligible for asylum should be too.

Oh, I apologize. (sincerely without sarcasm) I misunderstood. The answer to your question is really that the original, and biased, compilation of statistics includes things as "welfare" that are not always considered "welfare," like the EITC and Schips and Medicaid for the aged. Those typically go lower earing workers and older people, rather than non-employed.

And to literally answer your question, a naturalized citizen is a citizen, like you or me.

Yup Those anchor babies provide loads of new "citizens,"

Yup Those anchor babies provide loads of new "citizens,"
I withdraw my apology as it was unnecessary because your bigotry prevents you from understanding even the biased link in the OP

Sure, you may want to review your post.

How about some reading comp . The first sentence dismissed the illegal stuff .

The rest is about immigrants (aka the legal kind ).

Yea, it's a problem. And the cost of the wall would be a drop in the bucket compared to what we spend on taking care of non-citizens, many who broke laws to enter this country.

numbers-welfare-18-f1.jpg

• Non-citizens are almost twice as likely (63% of noncitizen-headed households compared with 35% for citizens) to get welfare benefits, and more than three times as likely to be uninsured.
  • 45% of households headed by a non-citizen reported using food programs in 2014 (compared with 21% for U.S. citizens).
  • Half of non-citizen households use Medicaid (compared with 23% for U.S. citizens).
  • 31% of non-citizen households got cash benefits (compared with 19% for U.S. citizens).
  • Non-citizens are also far more likely to be uninsured (24%) than either native-born Americans (7.5%) or naturalized citizens (8.9%). Of the 28.5 million uninsured in 2017, almost 6 million were non-citizens (essentially one out of every three – non-citizens comprise only 7% of the U.S. population).
  • Of the 4,684,784 million non-citizen households receiving welfare, 93 percent or 4,370,385 have at least one worker.
  • Not counting school lunch and breakfast, welfare use is still 61 percent for non-citizen households compared to 33 percent for natives.
  • Welfare use tends to be high for both newer arrivals and long-time residents.

Latest data on welfare enrollment by non-citizens.
it is our wars on crime, drugs, and terror that is creating refugees.

State like California don't ask questions for welfare or voting. In other states, the anchor babies enable them to get welfare. I don't think the welfare system in any state goes far enough to prevent fraud. Ask and you shall receive.

At least 22 million illegal live here. And they keep having kids, who no doubt grow up to support those who want to cater to their families. This is the plan the left came up with to gain power and, sadly, it's working.

State like California don't ask questions for welfare or voting. In other states, the anchor babies enable them to get welfare. I don't think the welfare system in any state goes far enough to prevent fraud. Ask and you shall receive.

At least 22 million illegal live here. And they keep having kids, who no doubt grow up to support those who want to cater to their families. This is the plan the left came up with to gain power and, sadly, it's working.

Muuuwahahaha!

You cons had better hit the sheets and start making some white babies. And quick!

Forum List

Back