Latest CBS Poll Has Bush In The Lead. Anyone Buying It? CBS Is Credible?

But what does the amount of cash a candidate has, would determine his chances? And when it comes to current polls, none are an accurate sign of things to come. A pretty good percentage of potential voters aren't even aware of the candidates. I actually spoke to a friend a few days ago, and she never heard of Scott Walker. Bush was a great governor, I don't mind him personally, but it's past his time. He doesn't come off as a candidate that will fill arena's like Romney and that other kid did in 2012. I still think Walker will eventually emerge as the true front runner.

But what does the amount of cash a candidate has, would determine his chances? And when it comes to current polls, none are an accurate sign of things to come. A pretty good percentage of potential voters aren't even aware of the candidates. I actually spoke to a friend a few days ago, and she never heard of Scott Walker. Bush was a great governor, I don't mind him personally, but it's past his time. He doesn't come off as a candidate that will fill arena's like Romney and that other kid did in 2012. I still think Walker will eventually emerge as the true front runner.

In my opinion, it no longer matters. I don't believe that any, one man (person) can alter or stop America's downward spiral. We're likely past the point of no return. Our only hope is in the Divine!

Scott Walker VS Hillary. That should be interesting. A Vibrant young intelligent/sucsessful man VS and Old Lady who can't recall anything she has ever done, and may need to be hooked up to a machine during the debates.

Scott Walker VS Hillary. That should be interesting. A Vibrant young intelligent/sucsessful man VS and Old Lady who can't recall anything she has ever done, and may need to be hooked up to a machine during the debates.

She can't recall any of the bad things she's don't and of the good things she's done there's nothing to recall.

Will be interesting to see the battle of Rubio and Bush for the Florida primary. I dont remember seeing a primary with two locals running for President. but will put my money on Rubio.
Rubio will be out of it before primary season, as will Cruz.

We have had our "ethnic President".

She can't recall any of the bad things she's don't and of the good things she's done there's nothing to recall.
I don't think Hillary even Recalls the last time she wiped herself, and which hand she used.

But what does the amount of cash a candidate has, would determine his chances?

Excellent question.

Statistikhengst would you like to dig up the donations/outcomes for the past few elections for us?

My own recollection was that it was Rove dredging up several tractor-trailer loads of cash that gave Bush jr the edge in the primary in 2000 and ditto for Romney in 2012.

Will be interesting to see the battle of Rubio and Bush for the Florida primary. I dont remember seeing a primary with two locals running for President. but will put my money on Rubio.
Rubio will be out of it before primary season, as will Cruz.

We have had our "ethnic President".

True. Our little experiment failed miserably. We need to vote for a Martian and see how that goes.

Excellent question.

Statistikhengst would you like to dig up the donations/outcomes for the past few elections for us?

My own recollection was that it was Rove dredging up several tractor-trailer loads of cash that gave Bush jr the edge in the primary in 2000 and ditto for Romney in 2012.

The FEC keeps records of all legal donations.

In 2012, Romney raised, at the end of the day, just slightly more then Pres. Obama.

As far as the primaries, I've not paid much attention to primary finances, for the simple reason that the finances can change on the flip of a dime.

Excellent question.

The FEC keeps records of all legal donations.

In 2012, Romney raised, at the end of the day, just slightly more then Pres. Obama.

As far as the primaries, I've not paid much attention to primary finances, for the simple reason that the finances can change on the flip of a dime.

Thanks.

That is one big dime! ;)

In time the Bush will be trimmed.....by those cutting away at his position...of hair suite...
maybe CBS needs to start taking polls in the rust belt. then we will get more accurate results.

the CBS polls from 2012 had a slight Conservative mathematical bias in the GE polling, both national and in specific battleground polling.

Actually, Sasquatch VS Hillary would be an interesting race. (well just in case Bigfoot beats Walker).

I'd vote for Sasquatch over Shillary.
at least Sasquatch has been to all 57 states.

Oh ... I thought he'd been in 59 states. My bad.
can we expect George Stoopapoopalus to ask Walker how he feels about Confused Genders rights to a third restroom (like the creation of another public restroom option for people like richard simmons,dennis roddman and patty murray), and also ask Walker how he feels about a womans decision on giving birth to a baby that has been determined to wind up with three eyes, four noses, and will speak like a hamster.

:slap: Again, we have another left leaning network keeping Bush ahead in the polls and the real contenders at the bottom of the list. Bush 49%, Huckabee 46%, Walker 30%, and Cruz did not register within the top 5.
But Jeb Bush is ahead? Or maybe CBS is already choosing our candidate for us again?
:wtf:Did they even take notice of the massive poll Glenn Beck took about a week or so ago? Bush was at the Bottom!! Cruz and Walker were the top two. Carson and Rubio were not far behind. So does anyone take the latest CBS poll seriously? Did they only poll people in Blue States?:tongue-44:

It's a shame to have to point out your utter stupity and ignorance, but I suppose someone has to do it, you stupid fuckface.

Here is the poll:

http://www.wearegreenbay.com/media/...CBS_News_Poll_Feb_18_2015_2016_Contenders.doc

It is NOT a matchup among GOP or DEM contenders. I repeat, it is NOT a matchup among contenders.

Instead, the question are, using Jeb Bush as an example:

a. Jeb Bush

Would consider voting for 49 24

Would NOT consider voting for 26 41

Don't know enough to say 25 34

Refused * 1

It's not a poll that pits the candidates against each other and you only get to choose one. With this poll, the respondents get to respond with "would consider" or "would not consider" with EVERY candidate.

Lord, you have a lot to learn.

But with the dazzling level of stupidity you show, you have definitely found your correct niche among Conservatives, sock.

what the Blaze did was to let their listeners/subscribers rate all 25 candidates like a report card. I dont remember how many tens of thousands graded the candidates. I do know that Bush was at the near bottom. I think he was rated as a D. Cruz/Walker/Carson/Rubio/West all were rated between A and B.

:slap: Again, we have another left leaning network keeping Bush ahead in the polls and the real contenders at the bottom of the list. Bush 49%, Huckabee 46%, Walker 30%, and Cruz did not register within the top 5.
But Jeb Bush is ahead? Or maybe CBS is already choosing our candidate for us again?
:wtf:Did they even take notice of the massive poll Glenn Beck took about a week or so ago? Bush was at the Bottom!! Cruz and Walker were the top two. Carson and Rubio were not far behind. So does anyone take the latest CBS poll seriously? Did they only poll people in Blue States?:tongue-44:

I just want to point out again the this OP is a lie.

The poll it quotes it not a matchup poll, and therefore, the data is worthless.

Were the OP to possess two brain cells, it would have known this.

Forum List

Back