Latest BLM Issue OUTRAGE...an Embarassing JOKE

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
So several hundred BLM members converged on the Atlanta, Ga Mayor's home demanding a meeting....ONLY to find out that he is OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

At this point the members brilliantly decide to stay 'as long as it takes' to get a meeting with him....DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

Their gathering created a traffic problem that made it difficult for them to get food and water brought in for them / their protest members (self-inflicted pain)...

At one point the police who were on duty there working the protest and protecting the governor's home ordered food to be delivered for THEMSELVES...

THAT'S WHEN THE BLM 'OUTRAGE' OCCURRED:

"Black Lives Matter protester complains that APD are eating Chick-fil-A and they got None.pic.twitter.com/Nx51bqAjqd"

BLM member: “Chick-fil-A just brought them food. Wow…Wow!”

:p

Of course, Twitter reacted with (appropriate - Easy) snark and mockery:

"@Breaking911 LOL I love how they think their protest should be catered and that the cops shouldn't have dinner. GTFO. lol"

:lmao:

"But even then protesters were undeterred and issued a new demand of food, water and medicine — in the form of a chant:

Protesters who set up shop outside Governor's Mansion want deliveries. They're now chanting: "Food. Medicine. Water. Now."
— Greg Bluestein (@bluestein) July 12, 2016

Amazing! These dumbasses actually believe their protests should be catered and their every need met for free while they are protesting!

:rolleyes:

Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant New Demands After Cops Get Chick-fil-A Delivery at Late-Night Rally

Last edited:
If the police had pulled money out of their own pockets and paid for Chik-Fil-A to deliver food to the hundreds of protesting BLM members BLM would have complained that the food came from Chik-Fil-A, due to their Christian values, and would have demanded food from somewhere else.

So several hundred BLM members converged on the Atlanta, Ga Mayor's home demanding a meeting....ONLY to find out that he is OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

At this point the members brilliantly decide to stay 'as long as it takes' to get a meeting with him....DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

Their gathering created a traffic problem that made it difficult for them to get food and water brought in for them / their protest members (self-inflicted pain)...

At one point the police who were on duty there working the protest and protecting the governor's home ordered food to be delivered for THEMSELVES...

THAT'S WHEN THE BLM 'OUTRAGE' OCCURRED:

"Black Lives Matter protester complains that APD are eating Chick-fil-A and they got None.pic.twitter.com/Nx51bqAjqd"

BLM member: “Chick-fil-A just brought them food. Wow…Wow!”

:p

Of course, Twitter reacted with (appropriate - Easy) snark and mockery:

"@Breaking911 LOL I love how they think their protest should be catered and that the cops shouldn't have dinner. GTFO. lol"

:lmao:

"But even then protesters were undeterred and issued a new demand of food, water and medicine — in the form of a chant:

Protesters who set up shop outside Governor's Mansion want deliveries. They're now chanting: "Food. Medicine. Water. Now."
— Greg Bluestein (@bluestein) July 12, 2016

Amazing! These dumbasses actually believe their protests should be catered and their every need met for free while they are protesting!

:rolleyes:

Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant New Demands After Cops Get Chick-fil-A Delivery at Late-Night Rally
I know how I is when I getz da hunger..

Sounds incredibly hard to believe. Had to check to make sure I hadn't stumbled into the Satire forum.
I'm sick and tired of defending black activists when crowds go out and do violent or dumb shit. There are people on USMB dedicated to spreading the word of every misstep and every threat of violence, and that's wrong. So I've been reacting to that. But I do wish BLM could get better organized so their message isn't lost in all this anarchy

I love fried bologna. With a fresh slice of tomato and a bit of mayonnaise? fogetaboutit

Why don't you tell the real story? The protesters were blocked from bring their own food and water in. Supporters paid for and sent those things, but the cops denied entrance to the area for those things. Why is every right wing thread based on a lie or half truth?

Why don't you tell the real story? The protesters were blocked from bring their own food and water in. Supporters paid for and sent those things, but the cops denied entrance to the area for those things. Why is every right wing thread based on a lie or half truth?
yeah, I wonder if the pizza man can walk through a crowd with a bunch of angry people? lol idiot
He went over that in the OP

Bring em baloney sandwiches.
They should be use to those since thats what they get at the county jail.
My buddy called Bologna "nigga steak" it was funnier than hell!
Fried bologna was one of my Dad's favorite meals. Poor farm kid.
Elvis LOVED fried Bologna and fried 'nanna sandwiches....
The peanut butter and banana combo sounds much better to me. With some crispy bacon.

fuckin idiots
Its all about the GIMME GIMME GIMME

Awesome you just blamed an entire movement for wanting chicken because of 1 twitter comment. Not saying blacks dont like chicken but thats a reach dont you think
Nope I blamed an entire movement on wanting GIMME GIMME GIMME

By citing one twitter post. Do all white people like incest because of these two?

B82gFNzIQAAmqkB.jpg

No?

fuckin idiots
Its all about the GIMME GIMME GIMME

Awesome you just blamed an entire movement for wanting chicken because of 1 twitter comment. Not saying blacks dont like chicken but thats a reach dont you think
Nope I blamed an entire movement on wanting GIMME GIMME GIMME
Hey, if I'd paid for my fast food and the cops wouldn't allow it to be delivered, I'd be pissed, too. I've stayed in hotels where the delivery guy has to bring the food to the front desk and a bell hop delivers it--no delivery people allowed in the hallowed halls. So why couldn't the cops take the food and pass it to the protesters?
We gotta work together.
It isn't GIMME GIMME GIMME when you've already paid for it, TN.

Forum List

Back