Latest BLM Issue OUTRAGE...an Embarassing JOKE

Two times the number of blacks killed by cops is the amount of whites killed by cops...
But ten times as many whites as blacks in this country approx.
Actually, going by raw numbers, more whites are killed by cops than blacks.
Yes. But 8% of the population is black men. 40% of the people killed by cops are black. See the difference there?

So are tha blacks that get shot by Tha POLICE just standing on the corner minding there own business then tha PO PO just does a ride by and shots them.
Or maybe the police come to ask questions about some crime in the area and blacks start running there smart ass mouth instead of answering the questions and saying yes sir.
Say yes sir and cooperate= get to live.
Start running your loud mouth = well thats what you get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There were more than 1? Well dam, I guess that means something huge.
Yes, it means you don't bother to open the links and read the articles you ignorantly comment on, misrepresenting the real facts as you do. It also means there is no real need to read your posts because you make un-informed comments on things you don't even know about.

Twitter comments are super important

Dont look now. Whites are racist because heres one twitter comment

Racist_Twitter_article-small_19543.jpg
shelly11712_1.jpg

They call Obama the N word. Who is they? White people of course.

Yes, it means you don't bother to open the links and read the articles you ignorantly comment on, misrepresenting the real facts as you do. It also means there is no real need to read your posts because you make un-informed comments on things you don't even know about.

shelly11712_1.jpg

Niggaz call niggaz niggaz every day.... ??

:eek:

Two times the number of blacks killed by cops is the amount of whites killed by cops...
I think your population numbers are a bit off. You also arent addressing how black people commit crime FAR more often than white people. Black people committ the majority of violent crimes in our nation, so why are white people being killed more often? Something is screwy here.

I think your population numbers are a bit off. You also arent addressing how black people commit crime FAR more often than white people. Black people committ the majority of violent crimes in our nation, so why are white people being killed more often? Something is screwy here.
When normalized by crime rate the percentage of blacks killed by cops compared to the percentage of whites killed by cops is not unreasonable.

shelly11712_1.jpg

What did I tell you? When whites are racist other whites cant see it. Even when its blatant.

Awesome you just blamed an entire movement for wanting chicken because of 1 twitter comment. Not saying blacks dont like chicken but thats a reach dont you think
Nope I blamed an entire movement on wanting GIMME GIMME GIMME

By citing one twitter post. Do all white people like incest because of these two?

B82gFNzIQAAmqkB.jpg

No?
Seeing as they aren't sharing tongue, that is a perfectly acceptable father daughter kiss. I see mom's and dad's kiss their kids like that plenty.
EEWWWWW!!!!
So you would prefer that they share tongue.

Just kidding.

I also see people Kiss their dogs on the mouth.
I go EEWWWWW to that, but it is a far cry from being bestility.
Really? People do some strange things.
I hated that my stepfather wanted to kiss me on the mouth, but he was a pig. More to it than fatherly affection. I'm a yankee. We only kiss the air.

Actually, going by raw numbers, more whites are killed by cops than blacks.
Yes. But 8% of the population is black men. 40% of the people killed by cops are black. See the difference there?

So are tha blacks that get shot by Tha POLICE just standing on the corner minding there own business then tha PO PO just does a ride by and shots them.
Or maybe the police come to ask questions about some crime in the area and blacks start running there smart ass mouth instead of answering the questions and saying yes sir.
Say yes sir and cooperate= get to live.
Start running your loud mouth = well thats what you get.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Just clearing up the stats. Stats can be played both ways. I wasn't there for any of them, so I'm going to keep out of it. I trust my black male friends who say it's true they get VERY nervous around cops and in redneck country. It's sad.

shelly11712_1.jpg

What did I tell you? When whites are racist other whites cant see it. Even when its blatant.

I certainly see it when it is obvious. I just resent the notion that I can't say anything negative about a black person without being called racist. That just renders the word meaningless.

shelly11712_1.jpg

I certainly see it when it is obvious. I just resent the notion that I can't say anything negative about a black person without being called racist. That just renders the word meaningless.

Do you see the racism above?

shelly11712_1.jpg

Do you see the racism above?

If you are referring to the Twitter posts, absolutely. That shit is uncalled for.

Getting back to the topic at hand, it is ridiculous for protestors to expect their protests to be catered and paid for by others.

It's called 'organization' and 'logistics'. If you show up en masse and plan on staying 'as long as it takes' and have not made plans for the 'care and feeding' of your group it is no one's fault other than your own.

If anyone reasonable shows up with no food, gets hungry, and sees those whose job it is to watch them and make sure they don't cause trouble eating they don't get mad at those who successfully planned. They get frustrated at failing to plan themselves.

And people with common sense understand that if THEY block traffic and prevent food delivery vehicles from showing up the only ones to blame are themselves for blocking the traffic to begin with.

Common sense, however, is not a strong suit of many of these people.

I love my daughter more than anything, I'd never dream of kissing her on the mouth. The thought makes my stomach turn.

So several hundred BLM members converged on the Atlanta, Ga Mayor's home demanding a meeting....ONLY to find out that he is OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

At this point the members brilliantly decide to stay 'as long as it takes' to get a meeting with him....DESPITE THE FACT THAT HE IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

Their gathering created a traffic problem that made it difficult for them to get food and water brought in for them / their protest members (self-inflicted pain)...

At one point the police who were on duty there working the protest and protecting the governor's home ordered food to be delivered for THEMSELVES...

THAT'S WHEN THE BLM 'OUTRAGE' OCCURRED:

"Black Lives Matter protester complains that APD are eating Chick-fil-A and they got None.pic.twitter.com/Nx51bqAjqd"

BLM member: “Chick-fil-A just brought them food. Wow…Wow!”

:p

Of course, Twitter reacted with (appropriate - Easy) snark and mockery:

"@Breaking911 LOL I love how they think their protest should be catered and that the cops shouldn't have dinner. GTFO. lol"

:lmao:

"But even then protesters were undeterred and issued a new demand of food, water and medicine — in the form of a chant:

Protesters who set up shop outside Governor's Mansion want deliveries. They're now chanting: "Food. Medicine. Water. Now."
— Greg Bluestein (@bluestein) July 12, 2016

Amazing! These dumbasses actually believe their protests should be catered and their every need met for free while they are protesting!

:rolleyes:

Black Lives Matter Protesters Chant New Demands After Cops Get Chick-fil-A Delivery at Late-Night Rally
That's why say this country is fucked, when you got a nanny state full of privileged pussies you have no country…

Sounds incredibly hard to believe. Had to check to make sure I hadn't stumbled into the Satire forum.
I'm sick and tired of defending black activists when crowds go out and do violent or dumb shit. There are people on USMB dedicated to spreading the word of every misstep and every threat of violence, and that's wrong. So I've been reacting to that. But I do wish BLM could get better organized so their message isn't lost in all this anarchy
BLM is a terrorist organization full of privileged pussies…

Clearly not the best and brightest of the protest community. Protest is all about bravery and sacrifice. If you can't live without your Chick-fil-A, don't attend protests.

Forum List

Back