Latest BLM Issue OUTRAGE...an Embarassing JOKE

fuckin idiots
Its all about the GIMME GIMME GIMME

Awesome you just blamed an entire movement for wanting chicken because of 1 twitter comment. Not saying blacks dont like chicken but thats a reach dont you think
Nope I blamed an entire movement on wanting GIMME GIMME GIMME

By citing one twitter post. Do all white people like incest because of these two?

B82gFNzIQAAmqkB.jpg

No?
Seeing as they aren't sharing tongue, that is a perfectly acceptable father daughter kiss. I see mom's and dad's kiss their kids like that plenty.

fuckin idiots

Awesome you just blamed an entire movement for wanting chicken because of 1 twitter comment. Not saying blacks dont like chicken but thats a reach dont you think

By citing one twitter post. Do all white people like incest because of these two?

B82gFNzIQAAmqkB.jpg

No?
Seeing as they aren't sharing tongue, that is a perfectly acceptable father daughter kiss. I see mom's and dad's kiss their kids like that plenty.

AHahaha, anything is acceptable when its white people doing it

fuckin idiots

B82gFNzIQAAmqkB.jpg

No?
EEWWWWW!!!!

fuckin idiots

Hey, if I'd paid for my fast food and the cops wouldn't allow it to be delivered, I'd be pissed, too. I've stayed in hotels where the delivery guy has to bring the food to the front desk and a bell hop delivers it--no delivery people allowed in the hallowed halls. So why couldn't the cops take the food and pass it to the protesters?
We gotta work together.
It isn't GIMME GIMME GIMME when you've already paid for it, TN.
did they pay for it? I seemed to have missed that part..

Two times the number of blacks killed by cops is the amount of whites killed by cops...
But ten times as many whites as blacks in this country approx.
Actually, going by raw numbers, more whites are killed by cops than blacks.
Yes. But 8% of the population is black men. 40% of the people killed by cops are black. See the difference there?
I do.
I was actually referring to moonie's statement that two times as many blacks are killed by cops than whites. That statement is not correct.

fuckin idiots

Hey, if I'd paid for my fast food and the cops wouldn't allow it to be delivered, I'd be pissed, too. I've stayed in hotels where the delivery guy has to bring the food to the front desk and a bell hop delivers it--no delivery people allowed in the hallowed halls. So why couldn't the cops take the food and pass it to the protesters?
We gotta work together.

They WHO? It was 1 GUY :badgrin: There you go again, making 1 guy on twitter the spokesman for all blacks....out of fairness

Two times the number of blacks killed by cops is the amount of whites killed by cops...
Yes. But 8% of the population is black men. 40% of the people killed by cops are black. See the difference there?
I do.
I was actually referring to moonie's statement that two times as many blacks are killed by cops than whites. That statement is not correct.
he didn't say that.. read it again

fuckin idiots

We gotta work together.

They WHO? It was 1 GUY :badgrin: There you go again, making 1 guy on twitter the spokesman for all blacks....out of fairness
all of blacks? What?

fuckin idiots

B82gFNzIQAAmqkB.jpg

No?
EEWWWWW!!!!
So you would prefer that they share tongue.

Just kidding.

I also see people Kiss their dogs on the mouth.
I go EEWWWWW to that, but it is a far cry from being bestility.

Last edited:
fuckin idiots

We gotta work together.
No, and their own protest, as the report said, made it extremely hard for any food / water to get to them. As I said, I have no sympathy for 'self-inflicted wounds'.

I do.
He said: "Two times the number of blacks killed by cops is the amount of whites killed by cops..."
Post # 6

So you are correct....... I read it wrong!

Last edited:
Thank you for proving you didn't even bother to open the link / read the article. I only posted 1 response from the BLM idiots - there were more - but don't let that stop your ignorant, un-informed rant. :p

We gotta work together.

all of blacks? What?

Who is THEY? 1 guy complained about not getting food and you claimed THEY didnt pay for it? Did you add in a "T" and "Y" when you meant to say "HE didnt pay for it?"

Thank you for proving you didn't even bother to open the link / read the article. I only posted 1 response from the BLM idiots - there were more - but don't let that stop your ignorant, un-informed rant. :p

There were more than 1? Well dam, I guess that means something huge.

There were more than 1? Well dam, I guess that means something huge.
Yes, it means you don't bother to open the links and read the articles you ignorantly comment on, misrepresenting the real facts as you do. It also means there is no real need to read your posts because you make un-informed comments on things you don't even know about.

I do.
He said: "Two times the number of blacks killed by cops is the amount of whites killed by cops..."
Post # 6

So you are correct....... I read it wrong!

Forum List

Back