Zone1 Late night radio and paranormal

Okay I'm bored with politics, partisanship and ideological ugliness for awhile. So changing horses. . .

For many years I worked out of our home and generally would do reports and other paper work from after the evening news until sometime in the wee hours of the morning. There were no interruptions or others needing me during those hours.

But I prefer some noise to total silence and having to change the music cds in the Bose was distracting so I usually had late night radio running in the background. And on our local talk radio station that included for some time Art Bell and then George Noory and their ecletic commentary often including the paranormal.

I tuned most of it out but every now and then got intrigued by a topic involving things like 'shadow people'--glimpses of what seem to be people out of the corner of your eye but then aren't there when you turn to look. And I'll admit, usually at night when I'm alone at my desk, I will see something that appears to move in the living room or kitchen, both visible from my office, but isn't there when I look for it.

What do you think? Power of suggestion? Or does anybody else experience this bit of phenomena?
I worked in a large lumber yard on the night shift and had to unload 2 box cars and two flat cars a night. There were people jumping from bundles of wood all night long but I just didn't pay any mind to them. I left them alone and they left me alone.

I worked in a large lumber yard on the night shift and had to unload 2 box cars and two flat cars a night. There were people jumping from bundles of wood all night long but I just didn't pay any mind to them. I left them alone and they left me alone.
Well handling it that way should work most of the time. :)

Forum List

Back