Zone1 Howard Stern (Yes, the pervert) acts shocked by Lauren Boebert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiggle_Piggy

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2023
How can such a long-standing sexual deviant attempt to pass judgement here?

Stern has recently embraced woke ideology.. so that explains why his past sexist behavior has been ignored, he hasn't been cancelled, and now the MSM isn't batting an eye that he'd try to judge someone who acts sexually.

The left embraces feminist sexual expression, women screwing who they want, more often, all the time.

But Boebert gets frisky at a theatre? OMG guys! it's so INAPPROPRIATE!

I can't take it seriously. This is performance theatre... Leftists are acting shocked, that's all. I don't think it's wonderful behavior, but then again, I'm a conservative. I simply cannot take seriously leftists who act as if sexual purity is demanded from women all of the sudden on this one issue. They'll abandon their principles in a heartbeat to attack their political opponents. They, and their pro-nympho feminist bretheren, should be defending her. You go girl!

Stern has recently embraced woke ideology.. so that explains why his past sexist behavior has been ignored, he hasn't been cancelled, and now the MSM isn't batting an eye that he'd try to judge someone who acts sexually.

The left embraces feminist sexual expression, women screwing who they want, more often, all the time.

I can't take it seriously. This is performance theatre... Leftists are acting shocked, that's all. I don't think it's wonderful behavior, but then again, I'm a conservative. I simply cannot take seriously leftists who act as if sexual purity is demanded from women all of the sudden on this one issue. They'll abandon their principles in a heartbeat to attack their political opponents. They, and their pro-nympho feminist bretheren, should be defending her. You go girl!
Are you saying that her behavior was appropriate? Even she would disagree and said as much in her public apology.

Why is the party of God ignoring it?

Stern is a sex addicted, pedophile. He's proud to be called “woke” yet he's a gigantic hypocrite.

Got a link to what he said? Something that could be examined in context so people can be properly informed and reply intelligently?

Tell us exactly when he's been convicted of any sex crimes ..
When did I say he was ever convicted of any sex crimes? His own statements about the Olsen twins makes it very clear that he was "turned" on by them when they were young teens.

When did I say he was ever convicted of any sex crimes? His own statements about the Olsen twins makes it very clear that he was "turned" on by them when they were young teens.

I see.Trump was found guilty of sexually assaulting women but you support him, so you must be a bigot.

I see.Trump was found guilty of sexually assaulting women but you support him, so you must be a bigot.
How many times have I told you to sober up before offering your usual gibberish?

I realize you have Trump Derangement Syndrome. That's a given. But Trump has nothing to do with Stern's attraction to little girls.

Nothing in the audio in that video says Stern was "turned on" by the Olsen twins when they were younger teens. He did say they were cute and wanted to see what they looked like when they turned 18, that he was "counting down to their 18th birthday so he could have sex with them." The host of your linked video has twisted things to suit his narrative.

I do not like Howard Stern, I do not enjoy defending him. So stop it.

Nothing in the audio in that video says Stern was "turned on" by the Olsen twins when they were younger teens. He did say they were cute and wanted to see what they looked like when they turned 18, that he was "counting down to their 18th birthday so he could have sex with them." The host of your linked video has twisted things to suit his narrative.

I do not like Howard Stern, I do not enjoy defending him. So stop it.
Stern's a lefty pedo. Live with it. Stern routinely exploited young women on his X-rated show. That's a fact, Jack.

When I was in my early 20s and he first began I thought it was funny.
Then I matured and lost the attraction. Howard Stern is a 70 year old 12 year old.
But he is a liberal, so that excuses any and all bad behavior no matter how bad.
Even drugging a raping a 14 year old girl isn't bad enough to persuade liberals to go against each other.
(Roman Polinski)
Even raping and marrying your step daughter is not bad enough to lose hero status if you are a liberal. (Woody Allen)
I can go on.
But OMG!! a Republican woman allowed a date to grope her tits!! WHAT A SLUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back