Last year (under Obama) CEO pay hits all-time record high

I thought Obama said that, at some point, a person has made enough money. Or is that just for his opponents? Funny how he bashed the wealthy people one day, then wooed them the next for campaign contributions. He must get dizzy.

Obama is a corporatist. It was how he was educated and such he is a product of his generation with the certainty if it is good for Wall Street it is good for America.

But lefties are so damn blind, they'll toe the line and vote for him again.

Obama's helping the little people............. by making them dependent upon a government handout.
"Dependency" is something the American people need to get away from. It's too very much like "slavery." which also has taken a long time to overcome. In fact, some want to keep the idea of "slavery" alive to cash in on freebies from people who haven't a thing in the world to do with slavery, which hasn't been around for over seven generations if a generation is 20 years.

We need to start bitch-slapping down the slavery whores of collection on a debt paid in full, many times over, for seven generations.

Last year (under Obama) CEO pay hits all-time record high

That should make you wingnuts happy. Most lefties know that Obama governs from center-right. No surprise here. However, most lefties will still vote for him because the alternative REALLY sucks.

Typical CEO made $9.6M last year, AP study finds | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

Ok folks, I'll await the rants on Obama and him just helping the "rich get richer". Under Barack Obama, CEO pay went up 6%, setting an all-time record for CEO pay since the stat began being tracked years ago.

:lol:And ya'll thought "hope and change" really meant "change"!!!
I'll say the same thing I do with any President.

So what? They get paid what they can negotiate. It isn't anyone's business bu the company and the board.

But lefties are so damn blind, they'll toe the line and vote for him again.

You're right. It doesn't matter what he does as long as he tells his little sheeple what they want to hear. They must know it's all lies, but love is blind.

Obama is a corporatist. It was how he was educated and such he is a product of his generation with the certainty if it is good for Wall Street it is good for America.
Obama is not a corporatist. He is an artful politician. And in the present circumstance he is the lesser of two evils as far as the ordinary person is concerned. While he is looking out for his own future interests he is not actively engaged in sabotaging the middle class as was Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, and as Mitt Romney certainly would be.

More specifically, Romney's agenda includes privatizing Social Security and Medicare and undermining unions. In spite of this it is utterly amazing that he is widely supported by middle class voters.

Typical CEO made $9.6M last year, AP study finds | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

Ok folks, I'll await the rants on Obama and him just helping the "rich get richer". Under Barack Obama, CEO pay went up 6%, setting an all-time record for CEO pay since the stat began being tracked years ago.

How is Obama directly responsible for this?

One wonders.

i don't think obama has problems with people making money. He just wants them to pay a similar amount in taxes as people with less income. This idea that obama wants to cap profit has no basis in reality. you can say what you want about redistribution of wealth, but the fact is our country spends more than it takes in which means extra taxes on people who can afford it would help us to not have to cut things since no one can agree on what to cut,.

the other problem is certain CEOS, not all of them, make a lot of money fucking shit up for profit. this whole betting on stocks to fall was one of the causes of the great depression, and we made rules to make sure it did not happen agin that were removed by....wait for it.....the republicans. So yes it would be nice if obama helped to install some regulation on the stock market to eliminate the tendancy to make a shitload of money by making businesses fail and betting on their failure. It would also be nice if there were better regulations that prevented the financial world from packaging toxic loans and selling them as good investments for the little guys who trusted them. it is a nice way to make some profits while letting the poor hold the bag.

I do not think obama has any problems with rich people who actually make stuff and employ americans in business.

How is Obama directly responsible for this?

One wonders.

One some of his policies did devalue the dollar which means that certain positions will be worth more in quantity but perhaps not in value. Obama did do a lot of infusing the economy with freshly printed money. It may have helped to stop the free fall of the economy, but it did lower the value of the dollar. So that would be one way he may directly be responsible.

Of course, by recovering the economy from it's freefall, and saving some businesses his policies may have also directly improved the position of the heads of corporations.

Still, as far as i know obama does not decide who gets paid what, and where companies spend their profits so if you think CEOs get too much money you have to argue with their respective companies.

Forum List

Back