Last year (under Obama) CEO pay hits all-time record high

Typical CEO made $9.6M last year, AP study finds | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

Ok folks, I'll await the rants on Obama and him just helping the "rich get richer". Under Barack Obama, CEO pay went up 6%, setting an all-time record for CEO pay since the stat began being tracked years ago.

:lol:And ya'll thought "hope and change" really meant "change"!!!
I'll say the same thing I do with any President.

So what? They get paid what they can negotiate. It isn't anyone's business bu the company and the board.

-------------Absolutely, why is this even an issue? There are so many pertanent important reasons to want Obama and his mindless minions out of the government. Unless there is a move made to control how much private corporations can pay their bosses, which might be the next move should Obama is somehow reelected.

The Stukaman

Typical CEO made $9.6M last year, AP study finds | The Post and Courier | Charleston SC, News, Sports, Entertainment

Ok folks, I'll await the rants on Obama and him just helping the "rich get richer". Under Barack Obama, CEO pay went up 6%, setting an all-time record for CEO pay since the stat began being tracked years ago.

:lol:And ya'll thought "hope and change" really meant "change"!!!

Dont you know if the left does anything is AOK it is only when the right does it.. Their hypocrisy knows no bounds

Forum List

Back