Last seen taking a knee....

James is a world champion. I can post tweets from other champions bragging about how well Nike is doing if you like.
Go ahead, post some more media bullshit.
Nah have this instead: Nike stock price reaches all-time high after Colin Kaepernick ad
Believing anything the media presents has proven to be a fools errand unless you can it see for yourself.

James is a world champion. I can post tweets from other champions bragging about how well Nike is doing if you like.
Nah have this instead: Nike stock price reaches all-time high after Colin Kaepernick ad
Believing anything the media presents has proven to be a fools errand unless you can it see for yourself.
A stock price is not "the media." Good grief, the amount of handholding these inbreds need...

James goats as his teams continue to lose when it counts.
A stock price is not "the media." Good grief, the amount of handholding these inbreds need...
You got from a media source liar.

Let's make this easier for you. Here, grab my hand and tell if this is true or false: Nike's stock is selling at its highest price ever

I don't give a shit about what some prima donna spoiled bitch says.
Imagine how little people care what you say. Meanwhile, Nike's stock breaks records :thup:
And through the process, an already wealthy white guy is raking in the cash off the black cause.
View attachment 216828
Worth 250 million.
Capitalistic genius.
Attacking Trump is great business as long as his villainy keeps up.
Yeah. A pure profit motive.
Bet he gives 2 shits about the cause.
Hilarious how liberals on one hand paint corporate leaders as evil and caring only for profits.
Yet celebrate one who does just that.

Imagine how little people care what you say. Meanwhile, Nike's stock breaks records :thup:
And through the process, an already wealthy white guy is raking in the cash off the black cause.
View attachment 216828
Worth 250 million.
Capitalistic genius.
Hilarious how liberals on one hand paint corporate leaders as evil and caring only for profits.
Lol nice subject change. What do you want to talk about next? The new Predator movie? It won't change that Kaepernick's position on this issue is stronger than your dotard's :itsok:

Let's make this easier for you. Here, grab my hand and tell if this is true or false: Nike's stock is selling at its highest price ever
How would I know? I certainly do not believe anything I see on the internet unless I can confirm it. Looks like that there are a lot of idiots that do, however

How would I know? I certainly do not believe anything I see on the internet unless I can confirm it. Looks like that there are a lot of idiots that do, however
Lol even more low-info than I thought :itsok:

Lol even more low-info than I thought :itsok:
Typical weak response.
Not surprising.

View attachment 216828
Worth 250 million.
Capitalistic genius.
Lol nice subject change. What do you want to talk about next? The new Predator movie? It won't change that Kaepernick's position on this issue is stronger than your dotard's :itsok:
You are the one who brought up Nike.
Short term memory seems to be an issue with liberal morons.

Forum List

Back