Last seen taking a knee....

900A3C2B-32CE-4B13-A262-C47A5B049F30.jpeg

James is a world champion. I can post tweets from other champions bragging about how well Nike is doing if you like.

James is a world champion. I can post tweets from other champions bragging about how well Nike is doing if you like.
I hear Nike has a new gender neutral shoe out...it stiffens when you bend over. Called the Obama special.

I don't give a shit about what some prima donna spoiled bitch says. And James is a choke...hell I don't even follow the gonad but I know that so it must be news.

I hear Nike has a new gender neutral shoe out...it stiffens when you bend over. Called the Obama special.

Leftist males will make it an instant classic ...hell for that matter bull leftists females will too

You cons spend far too much time thinking about gay sex

Leftist males will make it an instant classic ...hell for that matter bull leftists females will too
But you'll spend waaaay more time talking about it than they will.

Three posts maybe...now run along, racist....and pick better role models than some guy with a really goofy looking beard who chokes when it counts. Freaking L O S E R

James goats as his teams continue to lose when it counts.

Three posts maybe...now run along, racist....and pick better role models than some guy with a really goofy looking beard who chokes when it counts. Freaking L O S E R
Yes let me worship a mafioso who cheats on his wife with prostitutes like you do. Lol too easy

Yes let me worship a mafioso who cheats on his wife with prostitutes like you do. Lol too easy

I've stated more than once my vote for Trump, SCOTUS and PC bullshit, the economy was a bonus

Too easy...that and you're so fucking stupid you're child's play...now go find a racist thread to whine on

I've stated more than once my vote for Trump, SCOTUS and PC bullshit, the economy was a bonus

Too easy...that and you're so fucking stupid you're child's play...now go find a racist thread to whine on
You voted to swing the pendulum FAAAAAAAAAAAR to the left. It will be a fun few years.

Go ahead, post some more media bullshit.

Go ahead, post some more media bullshit.
Nah have this instead: Nike stock price reaches all-time high after Colin Kaepernick ad

You voted to swing the pendulum FAAAAAAAAAAAR to the left. It will be a fun few years.

Just shut up and cease assuming you know the first thing about me. To a letter a dumb fck leftist tries that every time.

You don't so I suggest you cease.

There is a nice race baiting thread started...your realm...go play there

Just shut up and cease assuming you know the first thing about me. To a letter a dumb fck leftist tries that every time.

You don't so I suggest you cease.

There is a nice race baiting thread started...your realm...go play there
Trump made that your realm, too, little flake. Remember, we will replace you.

Forum List

Back