"Fear" breaks 93-year publisher's record - Trump going ballistic

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
Woodward's book Fear has broken a 93-year record for books sold in a single day.

Woodward book breaks 93-year publishing record

"""Bob Woodward's new book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," sold more than 750,000 copies through its first day of release, the most for any title in Simon & Schuster history, according to the 94-year-old publisher."""

MUST READ, even for the neanderthals who refuse to read anything.

Yet when Woodward didn't find any evidence of Russian influence he's a liar.

Woodward's book is gossip. Nothing more.

Woodward's book Fear has broken a 93-year record for books sold in a single day.

"""Bob Woodward's new book, "Fear: Trump in the White House," sold more than 750,000 copies through its first day of release, the most for any title in Simon & Schuster history, according to the 94-year-old publisher."""

No thanks if I want to read fiction I would rather read the the the Washington Post.

Impressive, but not too surprising coming from one of the best and most trusted political reporters in history

I don't know.....guess I'm unable to read your post....cuz I'm a Neanderthal that doesn't read anything....especially yet another political work of fiction.

Woodward wins. He remains respected. Trump loses. He remains the biggest liar in Presidential history, mocked and despised.

Woodward wins. He remains respected. Trump loses. He remains the biggest liar in Presidential history, mocked and despised.
Lol, obama lies about a reason his own mom died for political purposes and you still polish his knob, to this day.

Lol, obama lies about a reason his own mom died for political purposes and you still polish his knob, to this day.
You guys who bring up Obama and Hillary as a standard routine defense and excuse every time Trump is criticized for anything, no matter how irrelevant and off topic, have no clue how pathetic you sound. It exposes how you have no way or means to defend your leader or position or topics. But..., but... but what about...

You guys who bring up Obama and Hillary as a standard routine defense and excuse every time Trump is criticized for anything, no matter how irrelevant and off topic, have no clue how pathetic you sound. It exposes how you have no way or means to defend your leader or position or topics. But..., but... but what about...
The book is based on opinion, anyway after i was told that a presidents sex life isn't anyones business but his own. I could careless, but i do like to prove you're a hypocrite all the time. Trump says the sky is blue, and you loons say there is a cloud in the sky. It isn't all blue, Trump is a liar. But over look Obama stating insurance refused his mother when she got cancer. To make a thing about prexisting conditions. In reality, her insurance covered her medical care. It was the suplement insurance that denied her.

The book is based on opinion, anyway after i was told that a presidents sex life isn't anyones business but his own. I could careless, but i do like to prove you're a hypocrite all the time. Trump says the sky is blue, and you loons say there is a cloud in the sky. It isn't all blue, Trump is a liar. But over look Obama stating insurance refused his mother when she got cancer. To make a thing about prexisting conditions. In reality, her insurance covered her medical care. It was the suplement insurance that denied her.
Bu...bu...but what about Obama...
You just don't get it.

You just don't get it.
Trump is doing a great job, so i won't worry how you think.

You just don't get it.
Ya, his approval ratings are about to go below 30% and his campaign manager is singing to the FBI. he is doing great.

Yea you think Trumps approval might be a few points higher if the MSM didn't spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week attacking him about an endless baseless "collusion" probe that has garnered nothing more than payments to a hooker and tax evasion from 10 years ago?

This thread makes me
4i6Ckte.gif

Trumpkins have a rude awakening coming.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
History says that midterms favor the party not in the white house.

I don't see anything different this time around, but I don't know if the libs will take the house like they think.

You just don't get it.
Ya, his approval ratings are about to go below 30% and his campaign manager is singing to the FBI. he is doing great.
Lol, he will be your president till 2024.

The left seems to forget these same polls said Hillary would be president. And right now she's sitting on her front porch wondering where it all went wrong.

Less than 48 hours later, all 1,000,000 copies were either sold or reserved! 1,000,000 front end printing is HUGE. I assume they are already into a second printing. Before I left town on THU, the only place to get a copy was a download for a device.

FUCK TRUMP!

Forum List

Back