Last month was the second warmest February on record

Plus the little bit about the northern hemisphere was in Winter when all the "it's so cold and snowy right now" stuff was going on. :)

Global warming deniers will be in shock to be reminded that our planet extends beyond the US Northeast.

This February was the second warmest in record.

Northeast U.S. left out in the cold in Earth s warmest winter on record - The Washington Post
Get ready for a "new record" to be recorded EVERY MONTH for the rest of our lives. When the algorest claim it you just "know" it will happen. Meanwhile...I'll take my chances. Fucking IDIOTS.
THAT is your reasoned response? :eusa_eh: Why even respond at all? :eusa_hand:

Believing AGW claims regarding temperatures makes as much sense and believing economic performance of the USSR in 1960 as reported by Pravda.

Lie to me once, shame on you. Lie to be 50,000 times and I won't believe anything you claim.

The cult brazenly lie, brazenly defraud, openly alter temperature data.

The Catholics had more integrity in finding relics in 1500, than the AGW cult has in finding "evidence" of warming.

Warmest year my ass.

Yes climate change has happened for as long as the beginning of the world, and it will till the Lord ends it.
Scientists don't claim that climate has never changed. The issue is what caused prior change and what causes current change. You're kind of dumb.

Yes climate change has happened for as long as the beginning of the world, and it will till the Lord ends it.
Scientists don't claim that climate has never changed. The issue is what caused prior change and what causes current change. You're kind of dumb.

Talk about dumb,you just accused earth of causing glowbull warming to half the planets in our solar system.

Someone who is willing to be suckered into paying extra fees and taxes in the name if global warming. Something that isn't proven is a fool.

Global warming deniers will be in shock to be reminded that our planet extends beyond the US Northeast.

Northeast U.S. left out in the cold in Earth s warmest winter on record - The Washington Post
Get ready for a "new record" to be recorded EVERY MONTH for the rest of our lives. When the algorest claim it you just "know" it will happen. Meanwhile...I'll take my chances. Fucking IDIOTS.
I don't know...just gd stupid, I guess. There is really no point in responding to you algorest assholes. It's just a waste of bandwidth.

these announcement sound a lot like the old USSR wheat harvest announcements and for the exact same reason

I don't know...just gd stupid, I guess. There is really no point in responding to you algorest assholes. It's just a waste of bandwidth.
Exactly. If you're just going to rant & use childish ad homs, don't bother :bye1:

Back to topic...

Forum List

Back