LAPD Caught On Video Shooting Homeless Man To Death

2 of the cops were wearing shoulder cams.....they will have those to check out too........
The LAPD refuses too release those videos. They are hiding them from the taxpayers who paid a lot of money for those videos.

You do know...thats evidence? The citizens video was uploaded online. They have no control over that.

But if they were to charge anyone...releasing that evidence would TAINT THE POOL OF JURORS for the trial.

Thats why they dont release those until the investigation is over.

The potential jury could be tainted. You want a grand jury to look at possible charges right? Keeping evidence out of the news...ensures a non bias jury.
Howso?

Please elaborate on your theory that evidence "taints" a jury. Just for shits and giggles.

According to the news, apparently the former convicted bank robber was in violation of his parole, furthermore, in the US illegally under stolen passport, and wanted in France. The video will be used in court to exonerate the actions of the police, which is why they now wear them. Then again blame all police officers are guilty until proven innocent?
So raise your hands, call Al and Jessie, and lets have a riot! The problem today in America is the stupidity of its youth!

2 of the cops were wearing shoulder cams.....they will have those to check out too........
The LAPD refuses too release those videos. They are hiding them from the taxpayers who paid a lot of money for those videos.

You do know...thats evidence? The citizens video was uploaded online. They have no control over that.

But if they were to charge anyone...releasing that evidence would TAINT THE POOL OF JURORS for the trial.

The potential jury could be tainted. You want a grand jury to look at possible charges right? Keeping evidence out of the news...ensures a non bias jury.
Howso?

Please elaborate on your theory that evidence "taints" a jury. Just for shits and giggles.

Its a well known lawyer fact.

Jurors see media stories. They see videos on the news. It shapes their preconceived opinion before day 1 of the trial. Lawyers want to sway jurors in court. They dont want it done in the media.

Thats why they advise police...dont release evidence to the public until its over.

Howso?

Jurors see media stories. They see videos on the news. It shapes their preconceived opinion before day 1 of the trial. Lawyers want to sway jurors in court. They dont want it done in the media.

Thats why they advise police...dont release evidence to the public until its over.
Exposing a potential juror to obvious and indisputible video evidence is not "tainting" said juror.

Purposefully hiding evidence = deception. It's deception via the ommission of truth. AKA lying.

Last edited:

Howso?

Exposing a potential juror to obvious and indisputible video evidence is not "tainting" said juror.

Purposefully hiding evidence = deception. It's deception via the ommission of truth. AKA lying.

First impressions are hard to shake, and the media routinely, if not intentionally, mis-represents the information out there.

There has been a number of times, in which I've seen things on TV, that I knew from first hand experience, were not true.

They absolutely do show the most emotional, most enraging aspect of a video, intentionally to drive up viewership.

If you think you are getting both sides of the story from the mass media, then you are uninformed.

It is bizarre pigs are allowed to wear firearms in such a way that the perps they encounter can easily reach them, which usually results in the pig "fearing for its life" and thus drilling the perp with bullets. That does not mean that the perps ever have any hope of being a productive citizen. These filthy street scumbags should either be incarcerated or hospitalized. Qu33r left wingnut judges putting them on the street is playing with fire.

If he had not tried to take the gun
Do you have any evidence whatsoever which confirms that he attempted to obtain the officer's gun?

Video.
Audio statements.
Condition of gun afterwards.
Totality of circumstances such as 3 out of 4 cops, all reacting the same way while seeing the same scene.
It all looks legit.
And I always look perfect.
Whose statements? What video shows this? Why must we admit this sh*t?
Does anyone have some real evidence? I guess not, and I see that police acted too aggressively.

LAPD Caught On Video Shooting Homeless Man To Death

Los Angeles police fatally shot a homeless man on Sunday in a disturbing encounter that was caught on video.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the man, whom witnesses called "Africa," was pronounced dead at the hospital.

Well, after that you will still talk about innocence of policemen? You will say again that this poor guy was guilty and trying to injure these cops? This guy was homeless, he was weak and maybe hungry and i'm sure that this cop could arrest him without gun usage, but why he did that? Maybe you can tell me?

Huh, you still trying to say the fat thug in Ferguson had his hands up with his back turned to the cop?

I cannot tell what your sarcasm bullshit is insinuating. You stupid ass race baiting left wing brainwashing sack of shit.

If he had not tried to take the gun
Do you have any evidence whatsoever which confirms that he attempted to obtain the officer's gun?

Video.
Audio statements.
Condition of gun afterwards.
Totality of circumstances such as 3 out of 4 cops, all reacting the same way while seeing the same scene.
It all looks legit.
And I always look perfect.
Whose statements? What video shows this? Why must we admit this sh*t?
Does anyone have some real evidence? I guess not, and I see that police acted too aggressively.

If the police crossed the line in any way - they should be put on trial just as any criminal would be put on trial. Being a police officer does not entitle any man to take the life of another. On that same note - being a homeless man does not entitle one to take a gun from an officer (how that happened I have no idea) as it is not his to take. Was he in fear for his life? Is that why he went for the gun? I do not know. I didn't see the tape. I'm going by what Bucs (who is a retired police officer) said about the tape. As he was law enforcement - I would think he knows more about what he is watching than someone else would - he knows what their training manual teaches them about procedure. I have no idea.

One reform that should be made in all police departments - any history of racism, discrimination and you lose your badge. A single act of discrimination or racism should warrant the person losing their badge. No law enforcement officer with a chip on his shoulder towards a certain group of society should be permitted on the street. He does not deserve a desk job either. Keep them out of the entire police community. It has created enough problems already.

The homeless man knew he was wanted for bank robbery. The police didn't know it. He had no intention of being taken alive and turned over to federal marshals.

The homeless man knew he was wanted for bank robbery. The police didn't know it. He had no intention of being taken alive and turned over to federal marshals.

If true that still has dick to do with 5 guys not being able to control 1 guy and shooting him 5 times close range

Why don't the pigs show the video evidence? What are they hiding from the taxpayers?

Could you please not call police officers pigs? That sounds so childish! Seriously! They put their life on the line for people like you and people like me and they don't deserve to be called "pigs". That is rude. You calling yourself Muhammad with a bomb on your hat is rude too! You are not funny.

I am sick of these threads. You notice not until under Obama have we had story after story on this kind of crap? As if this is all something NEW

360 MILLION people in this frikken country.

I am sick of these threads. You notice not until under Obama have we had story after story on this kind of crap? As if this is all something NEW

360 MILLION people in this frikken country.

Obama created police abuse and cell phone cameras lol

Do you have any credible source that confirms those wild assertions?
I posted it once. Here it is again just for you.

Man killed by Los Angeles police was wanted by US marshals - Yahoo News
That link does not confirm any of your assertions.

Your assertions in are as follows:

1) The man knew he was wanted on a bank robbery charge.

2) The man had no intention to turn himself in to Federal Marshalls.

You have provided zero evidence to support your ridiculous assertions.

You are Zero the Hero.

[VIDEO]

Bugger off, piss-ant.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back