"Land Reform" in South Africa to cause refugee crisis

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Will America open the doors to Afrikaner farmers now being driven off of their land? These folks are conservative honkies, who believe in Almighty God. Will that disqualify them from Refugee Status?

I’d welcome them here to the USA. Hard working farmers who understand the dangers of multiculturalism. Oh, and they speak English, I believe.

Thats what we need. More people. Especially farmers. Gawd knows we have a shortage of them.

Thats what we need. More people. Especially farmers. Gawd knows we have a shortage of them.

It’s not a matter of quantity. It’s a matter of quality. I could definitely find 150-200,000,000 Americans we could get rid of to make room for them.

Will America open the doors to Afrikaner farmers now being driven off of their land? These folks are conservative honkies, who believe in Almighty God. Will that disqualify them from Refugee Status?
LOLOL wouldn’t that be fucking hilarious? I think we’re going to need a white folk travel ban until we can figure out “what’s going on” :lmao:

Forum List

Back