Lame Duck or Public Enemy #1?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
original.jpg

The Kenyan isn't one to feel "chastened" by last night's MAULING. Much to the contrary, I'd imagine he slept on the couch or the floor last night after hours of trying to endure Moochelle's wrath. So today he'll be sore, cranky, and have blood in his eye (and not from her punches). Everything about him has become reviled and turned away from....even by his once adoring audience which featured fainting teenyboppers and star-stuck celebrities. Once standing room only coliseums replaced by half-empty auditoriums with former addicts walking out on him. I wonder how "handsome" Gwyneth thinks he is this morning? :badgrin:

illegal-executive-order.jpg

To the contrary, this duck will be wearing a suicide vest...he is a muslim afterall and a racist and a skinny little fairy pretending to be the most powerful man in the world. He must replace Holder with a like-minded racist enabler to keep his own ass out of Leavenworth. So that will be the first order of business. Then he'll see what he can exact from the NEW MAJORITY :banana: by trading something like the Keystone XL for getting common core left alone......thus keeping another generation of schoolkids' minds enslaved by leftist lies. And of course AMNESTY for those who've sneaked into our country and committed numerous felonies simply by staying here under assumed identities, stealing our jobs and public assistance dollars. Can he get away with it? That remains to be seen but expect the worst, like from an aging actress finding herself on the casting couch again.....the Kenyan will seek his revenge.

Last edited:
original.jpg

The Kenyan isn't one to feel "chastened" by last night's MAULING. Much to the contrary, I'd imagine he slept on the couch or the floor last night after hours of trying to endure Moochelle's wrath. So today he'll be sore, cranky, and have blood in his eye (and not from her punches). Everything about him has become reviled and turned away from....even by his once adoring audience which featured fainting teenyboppers and star-stuck celebrities. Once standing room only coliseums replaced by half-empty auditoriums with former addicts walking out on him. I wonder how "handsome" Gwyneth thinks he is this morning? :badgrin:

To the contrary, this duck will be wearing a suicide vest...he is a muslim afterall and a racist and a skinny little fairy pretending to be the most powerful man in the world. He must replace Holder with a like-minded racist enabler to keep his own ass out of Leavenworth. So that will be the first order of business. Then he'll see what he can exact from the NEW MAJORITY :banana: by trading something like the Keystone XL for getting common core left alone......thus keeping another generation of schoolkids' minds enslaved by leftist lies. And of course AMNESTY for those who've sneaked into our country and committed numerous felonies simply by staying here under assumed identities, stealing our jobs and public assistance dollars. Can he get away with it? That remains to be seen but expect the worst, like from an aging actress finding herself on the casting couch again.....the Kenyan will seek his revenge.
When he emerges, I hope is as defiant as always.

Without Reid to cover his ass, maybe even enough Dems will come to their senses to impeach him or force him to resign.

• Banned

Without Reid to cover his ass, maybe even enough Dems will come to their senses to impeach him or force him to resign.

IMPEACHMENT is a very real possibility...there's enough votes in the House to do it even if the Senate won't convict. Risky business though because he'd make it all about "race" and that could cost us the WH in 2016. Still, I'd enjoy seeing it happen. :laugh:

IMPEACHMENT is a very real possibility...there's enough votes in the House to do it even if the Senate won't convict. Risky business though because he'd make it all about "race" and that could cost us the WH in 2016. Still, I'd enjoy seeing it happen. :laugh:
Race card ain't what it used to be.

Millions of black people are realizing this faux African-American sold them down the river like his Muslim ancestors sold them to the slave traders.

America is awakening.

original.jpg

The DREADED COMBO!

• Banned

Millions of black people are realizing this faux African-American sold them down the river like his Muslim ancestors sold them to the slave traders.

America is awakening.

True, but Jesse and Al would try to get the ghettos to riot and might succeed...Ferguson showed us nothing has changed with the most destitute blacks....any spark can start a firestorm with them.

that would cost you the WH in 2016 ... I suggest you go buy a postcard if you intend to see the WH in 2016.

America is awakening.

True, but Jesse and Al would try to get the ghettos to riot and might succeed...Ferguson showed us nothing has changed with the most destitute blacks....any spark can start a firestorm with them.
Riots in Ferguson would be crushed.

Riots nation wide would be a slaughter, and set blacks back 100 years.

Race baiters should mind what they wish for.

I am thinking that Obama is worried about how the Dems changed the rules so a simple majority can pass bills. The Dems were pretty cocky when they had the majority and gave themselves more power. Now I expect sharp criticism if the Repubs take advantage of that. Obama will wear out his pen as he attempts to go it alone, just like he promised to do.

I am thinking that Obama is worried about how the Dems changed the rules so a simple majority can pass bills. The Dems were pretty cocky when they had the majority and gave themselves more power. Now I expect sharp criticism if the Repubs take advantage of that. Obama will wear out his pen as he attempts to go it alone, just like he promised to do.
Wait until a Republican President starts citing Obama as precedent for gutting the Constitution and ruling by edict.

This country will go so far right you will not recognize it.

He has set the most dangerous precedents of any President in history.

Yep, Reid threw down the nuclear option....now let's see him try to survive it. :eusa_angel:

Impeachment has been possible since 2011 when the GOP took control of the House. Of course conviction and removal still have no possibility (well unless they uncover the footage where Obama is leading the charge on Benghazi, while texting Louis Lerner, ordering her to audit all the gun shops who the feds forced to give guns to the Mexican cartels).......

Yep, Reid threw down the nuclear option....now let's see him try to survive it. :eusa_angel:

That's funny. How many appointments do you think the Republican controlled Senate will try and filibuster?

Gonna work like the rockets ol' Wiley Coyote hurls at me, gonna circle back and up his ass.

BEEP BEEP!!!!

Anybody wondering how politicized Obozo has made each and every government office holder just needs to see this:

“If we don’t do that (vote on a new attorney general) in the lame duck, then I think the prospects for confirming someone truly progressive are truly bleak,” the aide said.

What the White House is planning for the next 2 years - Yahoo News
Holiday season approaching.

All this Congress will pass is gas.

We'll get the Keystone XL in a trade....which may or may not be a good idea depending on where that oil ends up.

Anybody wondering how politicized Obozo has made each and every government office holder just needs to see this:

“If we don’t do that (vote on a new attorney general) in the lame duck, then I think the prospects for confirming someone truly progressive are truly bleak,” the aide said.

What the White House is planning for the next 2 years - Yahoo News
Holiday season approaching.

All this Congress will pass is gas.

We'll get the Keystone XL in a trade....which may or may not be a good idea depending on where that oil ends up.

why would we need Keystone when we have the more shale oil production than we can use right here in our own country?

Growth in U.S. hydrocarbon production from shale resources driven by drilling efficiency - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration EIA

Last edited:

The 60 vote rules still apply to legislation and SC Nominations.

Reid Democrats trigger nuclear option eliminate most filibusters on nominees - The Washington Post

I'd like to see it too. The entertainment value would be priceless.

Forum List

Back