Lakota Sioux nation secedes

Dear Sioux Nation,

We all understand that Fauxahantas, aka Lizzy Warren isn't a FAKE Sioux but plz have mercy and take that lying biatch with you.

Sincerely,
Those who were passed over due to Warrens DISHONEST status as a minority.
hahahahahaha

Does this mean they get NO tax dollars? Whatever makes em happy. Are we gonna charge them rent?

Actually, they should be charging US rent.

:lol:

Dumbest thing I ever heard; "I'm a die hard Yankees fan."

This is tough though, that statement is so dumb and full of idiotic white guilt for something done by people you never knew or knew people that did.

meh

You get the number Two spot, since I know you were taught to think like that and can't break through.

Does this mean they get NO tax dollars? Whatever makes em happy. Are we gonna charge them rent?

Actually, they should be charging US rent.

:lol:

Dumbest thing I ever heard; "I'm a die hard Yankees fan."

This is tough though, that statement is so dumb and full of idiotic white guilt for something done by people you never knew or knew people that did.

meh

You get the number Two spot, since I know you were taught to think like that and can't break through.

People like this hate the concept of this country and have almost a religious belief within their hatred of who built it. They don't consider that every inch of this planet has been done the same way from someone.

Forum List

Back