How much does Obmaa have to win by for the cons to call it a mandate?

How much does Obmaa have to win by for the cons to call it a mandate?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZfpwfQ58Ds]The answer is ... 4? - YouTube[/ame]

• Banned
how much of a lead is a mandate?

your affraid to answer huh?

• Banned
so say it now before the election.

OK, OK, I'll admit it...

I am "affraid" of "Obmaa". :eek:

I really wish I knew who "Obmaa" is and why I am "affraid" of him/her.

will you deny a mandate no matter how badly your candidate loses?

Since what you are really asking is, at what point will I concede that Obama leading the mob has the right to trample the individual freedoms of the minority, my answer is 100% just like any other President should have.

Even if every other man, woman and child in the country want to trample the rights of one person in this country, they should not have the power to do so. Martin Luther King Jr.: No man is free until all men are free.

Last edited:
Now that hispanics are turning against him, it's even less likely that he will win much less win with a mandate.

How many groups can obama piss off and still win? Blacks don't support him as they once did because of his support for same sex marriage and refusal to appear before the NAACP. Starting today, Spanish speaking television is airing his failures on Fast and Furious. He's lost the white vote, the married women vote, the professional single women's vote. Can he win with just gang members and gays?

Where in the consitution is there a definition of a mandate?

For Obama to have Carte Blanche he would need control of the house and 60 senators, and I dont see that happening.

it will hinge on more than Obama's re-election.

Super-majority in both houses, Governorships, state assemblies etc.

As far as % of votes? If he gets less than 50% of the vote clearly he has no mandate.

this includes 3rd party and Mickey Mouse votes.

hahahahahahahahahah

there is such a thing as a mandate.

its wehen you win such a large percentage of the vote its obvious to all what the vast majority want.

What is that number?

Bush claimed it was like 3%.

did he lie?

hahahahahahahahahah

there is such a thing as a mandate.

its wehen you win such a large percentage of the vote its obvious to all what the vast majority want.

What is that number?

Bush claimed it was like 3%.

did he lie?

To answer your question, let's go to the Constitution. At what point does the Constitution say that mob rule may usurp the rights of the minority?

New Topics

Forum List

Back