Lack of respect begets lack of respect....

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
So many disrespect others without considering the consequences. Most of them don't even care about the consequences. Their right wing philosophies of "I'm better than you" drives their fascist desire to force their beliefs on everyone else. Napoleon, Hitler, the Catholic church, Evangelicals, "God's chosen", ISIS, and the GOP all have their bigotry that perpetuates the hate. These people despise the truth, so they try to hide it, so that we continue to get perpetual hate instead of exposure of the truth.

Nope. Left wing ideologues can only see it on the right, never on the left. Funny how they can be so blind to their own sides obvious misdeeds.

Yes, "The Truth". Always amusing when one end of the spectrum claims to have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

From the thread title, I thought you might be talking about how both ends of the spectrum tend to demonstrate a lack of respect.

Oh well.

Haha

You smokin sumthin you shouldn't be?

Yes, "The Truth". Always amusing when one end of the spectrum claims to have a vice-like grip on The Truth.

From the thread title, I thought you might be talking about how both ends of the spectrum tend to demonstrate a lack of respect.

Oh well.

The demonizing of one side leads to the disrespect of the other. Like when the Catholics burned anyone at the stake that didn't subscribe to their dogma. It wasn't those that disagreed that was the problem, but it did have consequences.

So many disrespect others without considering the consequences. Most of them don't even care about the consequences. Their right wing philosophies of "I'm better than you" drives their fascist desire to force their beliefs on everyone else. Napoleon, Hitler, the Catholic church, Evangelicals, "God's chosen", ISIS, and the GOP all have their bigotry that perpetuates the hate. These people despise the truth, so they try to hide it, so that we continue to get perpetual hate instead of exposure of the truth.

The Left likes to celebrate its legacy of dissent;yet, when they are met with dissent, automatically, they appoint themselves to "hate cop" and fling race cards and bigotry allegations. As for forcing beliefs on others, Big Education is replete with agents(teachers) who take punitive action vs. their subjects (students) who do not regurgitate. As for bigotry, Leftists deny Blacks vouchers for better education and feel that whites are more capable and able to get State issued IDs.

Forum List

Back