Labor Secretary: Obama's Aggressive Executive Order On Amnesty Will Ensure 'Shared Prosperity'

• Banned
In other words, he's gonna give American money and jobs to Mexicans.
Yep. Remember when ole Joe The Plumber in 2008 got Obama to say his plan was to Share The Wealth and the media crucified Joe for asking Obama? I guess now the time has come...........for it to be done for Mexican illegal wetbacks

What the hell is "shared prosperity."

We have enough immigrants in this country and I wonder just how many are living on the taxpayers dime??

They should stop immigration totally for five or six years. We have enough freeloaders in the US of A right now.

Shared prospertity my ass.

This right wing hate mongering shown in the OP and several comments has always come forth in America, odd given our principles of inclusion. Once it was the Irish, the Chinese, even Catholics - man is still primitive and afraid in his being. We are all immigrants in this world.

"“What are all these people crying about?” I imagine someone unfamiliar with our extraordinary national talent for hypocrisy asking while watching the conventions. It might even cross the mind of such a person that nowhere on this poor old earth of ours have there ever been people so caring of each other’s feelings as today’s Americans. Either the television networks had some kind of device on their cameras able to instantly locate tearful faces in a vast crowd of delegates, or they had nothing else to show, since there seemed not a dry eye in the house. The speakers choked up when mentioning their immigrant grandparents, their own supposed humble beginnings, their wonderful families sitting right there in the audience, whose adoring faces were then shown with eyes growing moist. The Crying Game by Charles Simic NYRblog The New York Review of Books

This right wing hate mongering shown in the OP and several comments has always come forth in America, odd given our principles of inclusion. Once it was the Irish, the Chinese, even Catholics - man is still primitive and afraid in his being. We are all immigrants in this world.

"“What are all these people crying about?” I imagine someone unfamiliar with our extraordinary national talent for hypocrisy asking while watching the conventions. It might even cross the mind of such a person that nowhere on this poor old earth of ours have there ever been people so caring of each other’s feelings as today’s Americans. Either the television networks had some kind of device on their cameras able to instantly locate tearful faces in a vast crowd of delegates, or they had nothing else to show, since there seemed not a dry eye in the house. The speakers choked up when mentioning their immigrant grandparents, their own supposed humble beginnings, their wonderful families sitting right there in the audience, whose adoring faces were then shown with eyes growing moist. The Crying Game by Charles Simic NYRblog The New York Review of Books

Oh brother. We have Millions of LEGAL American citizens out of work and you're wailing how we are all immigrants of the WORLD. Giving Amnesty to MILLIONS of more people who broke OUR LAWS to begin with isn't going to bring PROSPERITY to anyone. It will drag us into the gutter as some of you wish for
You talk about people who hate US you are one

People on public assistance like Midcan are OK with Shared prosperity on the belief that things can only get better for them

IF Obama goes ahead with this THE PEOPLE better call their Representatives and demand HE BE IMPEACHED

He has become an absolute danger and a traitor to us and our country

shared prosperity is a code word for shared misery...dragging everyone down to the least common denominator.

shared prosperity is a code word for shared misery...dragging everyone down to the least common denominator.
For people like Midcan it's twofold, he drags us down to his level and therefore imagines he's elevated

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Forum List

Back