Old Dead Lies of Leftists

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
How many more times are we going to have to read these things? I see the lefties here trotting out these lies over and over. And no matter how many times they're shown to be false, they repeat them in the nexxt thread.
1) Bush lied about WMD
2) Republicans caused the bad economy because they obstructed Obama's agenda
3)The Rich support Republicans
4) The 90% top tax rate under Eisenhower caused prosperity
5) Republicans represent old white guys
6) The stimulus prevented a Depression
7) The stimulus created <insert number> jobs
8) Republicans worked to make Obama a one term president
9) The stock market and the price of gasoline are under presidential control
10) Consumer spending drives the economy
11) A higher min wage brings prosperity

Actual Rabbi:

Rabbi%20Yisrael%20Meir%20Lau%20-%20Scholar%20-%20Large.jpg

They're gonna keep using those lies as long as their base stays stupid, and if the libs on this forum are indicative of the Democratic base, those lies are here to stay.

How many more times are we going to have to read these things? I see the lefties here trotting out these lies over and over. And no matter how many times they're shown to be false, they repeat them in the nexxt thread.
1) Bush lied about WMD True, been presented numerous times in this forum
2) Republicans caused the bad economy because they obstructed Obama's agenda The bad economy came about before Obama
3)The Rich support Republicans I think the very rich support both democratic and Republican. Just look at who donates to both parties.
4) The 90% top tax rate under Eisenhower caused prosperity Don't know this issue
5) Republicans represent old white guys I think most old white guys are republicans but the party has all shapes and sizes.
6) The stimulus prevented a Depression Don't know this issue
7) The stimulus created <insert number> jobs Don't know this issue
8) Republicans worked to make Obama a one term president Really, isn't that a main goal of their's
9) The stock market and the price of gasoline are under presidential control The president may have influence on the market but not control
10) Consumer spending drives the economy If the spending is not done on credit.
11) A higher min wage brings prosperity Depends on the company and if they can afford it

My quick responses in green

1) Bush lied about WMD
All true -

1) Bush lied about WMD
All true -
Yeah? So, Obama is responsible for 6 years of gas prices hovering at $4 a gallon?

Guys guys! Everyone CALM DOWN!

I've been a Rabbi for almost 30 years. And so I know that EVERYTHING in the OP is not Kosher.

Truf :thup:

Now old fool has been a rabbi for 30 years. I especially like that part about "your mother's cavernous virginia". Is that from the Old Testament? I'm pretty sure it isn't from the Talmud...but who knows? You know how they reinterpret that thing every five years and of course all the secret scrabble codes and stuff. Say, you didn't work at Rabbi Tony's Drive-Through Dry Cleaning and Espresso Synagogue in North Hollywood did you? It's kind of an LA thing. You’d probably fit right in there…Rabbi.

1) Bush lied about WMD

you stupid stupid goyim
AAAAAA1385779913511.gif

Mitch-McConnell-on-Obama-1.jpg

Last edited:
Capitalist non kosher animal with a curly tail, that larry lenin?

Well he does have an irritating habit of wearing shiny polyester disco suits, and calling me "Tom baby" this, and "Tom baby" that. But he's a great stockbroker. He rings me up at least 14 times a day with once in a lifetime you better get in on this fast investment opportunities. I put my foot down though. I only get in on 7 or 8 a day. I don't know whether he's kosher or not but he does wear a 38 ounce gold Star of David bling and a chain that'd make any NBA player proud. He’s a high class guy you know.

Forum List

Back