Lab-Grown Meat Produces Up To 25 Times More CO2, Study Reveals

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Eat a lab-grown Frankenburger, you'll be saving the environment, they said... how many actually believed this?

UC Davis scientists took everything into account & showed that whole narrative contained more BS than the cow craps they blame all the world's ills on.

Since common sense is so uncommon these days, let's go over some basic facts:
1) Cows eat & digest grass which is processed internally & converted to more mass, crap, pee & gas.
2) The crap & pee help fertilize the grasslands while the gas is already part of the environment.
3) The grass grows, feeding the cows & starting the whole cycle over again.

I don't know how to make it much simpler for those that struggle with science without the aid of a coloring book.
The idea that fake foods are somehow healthier for the body or better for the environment is a crazy conspiracy theory.

Lab-grown meat produces up to 25 times more CO2 than standard slaughtering practices when scaled up to the current supply in the market, according to a study conducted by the University of California, Davis.

I don't know how to make it much simpler for those that struggle with science without the aid of a coloring book.

Makes sense. What could be more direct than to slaughter a cow, slice up the beef, cook and serve it? This is what nature intended. Making plant-based fake beef involves countless more steps. Anytime you introduce more complexity into a system, you just increase the cost and the waste.

I'm not going to eat it. You eat it.

McD's already offers plant burgers and will be one of the first to offer lab meat. Interesting other fast foods haven't said anything.

I eat enough shit that isn't good for me to begin with, there is no way in hell I'm eating meat grown in a lab. There is no way that can be good for you, or even equal to real meat.

I'll bet my bottom dollar the people who run those companies and the rich folks trying to push it on us don't eat that shit and never will.

There are going to be so many unanticipated bad consequences to this bullshit. But a few people will get ridiculously rich, so they'll get the ad time and media support for the required propaganda. Familiar pattern in America.

I'm not going to eat it. You eat it.

McD's already offers plant burgers and will be one of the first to offer lab meat. Interesting other fast foods haven't said anything.
I have no problem with veggie burgers or veggie anything. Vegetables are great and a lot healthier than meat..

That said, I ain’t eating “lab grown meat” whatever the fuck that is.

No way. No how.

I have no problem with veggie burgers or veggie anything. Vegetables are great and a lot healthier than meat..

That said, I ain’t eating “lab grown meat” whatever the fuck that is.

No way. No how.
A lot of your plant based crap is stock full of chemicals and preservatives. What you think is healthy is actually not in any way.

Forum List

Back