Illinois Governor Pritzker deploys 30 social worker "peacekeepers" to Chicago for Memorial Day weekend

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I wonder how many of those unarmed "peacekeepers: will be shot this weekend?

"CHICAGO—Ahead of Memorial Day Weekend, Governor JB Pritzker and the Illinois Department of Human Services are launching a Citywide Crisis Prevention & Response Unit (CPRU), a highly mobile team that is specifically designed to prevent violence and address conflict and crises in the City of Chicago. The CPRU will coordinate with community-based organizations and City and State agencies to deploy 30+ trained neighborhood "Peacekeepers" and street outreach partners to provide essential assistance in de-escalation, conflict resolution, and crisis support across Chicago."

press-release

Nooooooo!

I can't believe they bought their own bullshit! I knew they were saying that stuff about sending social workers instead of po-lice, but I never thought they were serious.

By Allah! At least give them some blue helmets. That governor should be charged with one count of manslaughter for each one that takes a bullet, or a brick to the head.

I wonder how many of those unarmed "peacekeepers: will be shot this weekend?

"CHICAGO—Ahead of Memorial Day Weekend, Governor JB Pritzker and the Illinois Department of Human Services are launching a Citywide Crisis Prevention & Response Unit (CPRU), a highly mobile team that is specifically designed to prevent violence and address conflict and crises in the City of Chicago. The CPRU will coordinate with community-based organizations and City and State agencies to deploy 30+ trained neighborhood "Peacekeepers" and street outreach partners to provide essential assistance in de-escalation, conflict resolution, and crisis support across Chicago."

press-release

I wonder how many social workers are going to die this weekend.

If they aren't armed with sniper rifles and flamethrowers, they won't do any good, another exercise in futility.

Highly mobile team playing the role of Minority Report - preventing a future crime. Ha .. How much does these "peacekeepers" get paid, and how do they react when violence breaks out? I'm sure the gang member is going to lay down his firearms because a "peacekeeper" arrived.

Or raped, robbed, or severely beaten. Out of idle curiosity, I wonder how many will be white. And/or female.
Have you seen the typical lib sociel worker?

1684973625665.jpeg

Even gangbangers have standards

Firing this thread up again .. I was reading the outcome of the governor's master plan to thwart violence with peacekeepers, and the results are in: Not only did it cost Illinois taxpayers $700,000, but it was also just another violent and deadly weekend for Memorial Day with 53 gun shot victims and 11 deaths across the age spectrum (ages 2 - 77). On top of that, one of the peacekeepers was a convicted felon who participated in pulling a man out of a vehicle, beat the hell out of him and then robbed him.

Way to go Democrats! Such a success on the pilot run ..

Nooooooo!

I can't believe they bought their own bullshit! I knew they were saying that stuff about sending social workers instead of po-lice, but I never thought they were serious.

By Allah! At least give them some blue helmets. That governor should be charged with one count of manslaughter for each one that takes a bullet, or a brick to the head.
Sounds like a good plan to me. Let's get rid of the Chicago PD altogether and just use peacekeepers. What could possibly go wrong?

Nooooooo!

Nah.
Police are the ones causing the violence.
If you have unarmed people, then there will no longer be any shots fired at all.
People don't attack government employees.
They are just trying to get away.

Highly mobile team playing the role of Minority Report - preventing a future crime. Ha .. How much does these "peacekeepers" get paid, and how do they react when violence breaks out? I'm sure the gang member is going to lay down his firearms because a "peacekeeper" arrived.
If they are anything like those from the incident across the street from the West Hollywood Sheriffs’ station, they will stand by and observe.

Nah.
Police are the ones causing the violence.
If you have unarmed people, then there will no longer be any shots fired at all.
People don't attack government employees.
They are just trying to get away.

You're still missing the real problem.

Dopeheads, criminals and crazy people. If we had them under control and seperated from society everyone could be armed and no one would be shooting each other.

The cops didn't do anything, they only show up when someone causes them to show up. That's what people fail to realize.

Which would you rather have?

A society with no guns?

Or

A society of no crazy people, dopeheads and criminals?

Forum List

Back