LA Times/USC Tracking Poll Shows Trump Bounce Fading, Clinton Expected To Win (Again)

I'm wondering if there could be a slight nihilist bump for Trump on election day.

A percent or two of the electorate that just says, "aw, fuck it, let's see what happens", and votes for The Donald.

I don't plan on voting for either candidate, but a part of me wants to see the person win who is most likely to burn the whole place down. I'll be there with marshmallows.
You sound like someone with nothing to lose. Those of us who've worked all our lives now look forward to the future we've been paying for all these years.

Burn down someone else's future.

Nah. I'm taking you with me.

LA Times/USC tracking, in an earlier report, mainly wondered if all the talk of a "Rigged election," was working against Trump. They had over-included people lesser educated, white males in the panel. They had previously not voted. This year, they are drawn to Trump--but maybe not enough to turn out this time, either.

Already noted, I like to think of LA Times/USC tracking as a kind of textbook, academic example of what polling methods can be like(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
("Textbooks show that some people believe in the Theory of Scientific Whiteness, while others believe that Whiteness--Evolves like a Swoon: Over the generations of time. The Choice for the Individual is noted as the practical applications that are used. Clearly: "Whiteness" is not something that people are born with. "Whiteness" is something that people choose to do(?)!" And we are talking, here, about the textbooks in the better Christian Schools(?)! Many become qualified to go to university, and at the Ivy League(?). . . .where they are welcomed(?)!)

Forum List

Back