LA Sued for Impounding Cars of Unlicensed Illegal Aliens

You don't get a gold star for finally coming up with just any old recommendation but it's a damn sight better than constant whining.

(I didn't say anything about your political affiliations )

I assumed, perhaps incorrectly (as have you) that your referral to "Special Treatment" (as bolded) was a political jab.

As far as my suggestion to prohibit Corporate profit off of Illegal Immigrants,

I have yet to hear a better suggestion from you, other than putting up a wall.

I assumed, perhaps incorrectly (as have you) that your referral to "Special Treatment" (as bolded) was a political jab.

As far as my suggestion to prohibit Corporate profit off of Illegal Immigrants,
I have yet to hear a better suggestion from you other than putting up a wall.

We have laws that prohibit illegals from even BEING HERE. Corporations cannot profit off of what they cannot use. You wanna punish corporations? Take away their cheap labor.

We have laws that prohibit illegals from even BEING HERE. Corporations cannot profit off of what they cannot use. You wanna punish corporations? Take away their cheap labor.

Stop the illegals from getting the free handouts - that would stop them from coming as well

We have laws that prohibit illegals from even BEING HERE.

Why not track em down and get em out?
Maybe cause someone is benefitting from them being in the US?
The US does about as much to find illegal aliens as it does cracking down on Drugs. And we all know the War on drugs is going so well.

Corporations cannot profit off of what they cannot use. You wanna punish corporations? Take away their cheap labor.

Wouldnt it be a horrible crime to take away cheap labor? Corps are simply taking advantage of the open market, and outsourcing.

Isnt that the American way?

Let the society eat itself from the inside out?

Allowing poor people to live beyond their means, and work jobs that dont pay enough for them to live without handouts from the rich.

If we were to force Corporations to hire and use Americans, then everything would cost more than the poor can afford.

Raising the price of goods, forces a raise in minimum wage, forcing the standard of living up.

There would be no such thing as short term profits.

And the Conservative Corporate world of short term profits would crumble.

Wouldnt it be a horrible crime to take away cheap labor? Corps are simply taking advantage of the open market, and outsourcing.

Isnt that the American way?

Let the society eat itself from the inside out?

Allowing poor people to live beyond their means, and work jobs that dont pay enough for them to live without handouts from the rich.

If we were to force Corporations to hire and use Americans, then everything would cost more than the poor can afford.

Raising the price of goods, forces a raise in minimum wage, forcing the standard of living up.

There would be no such thing as short term profits.

And the Conservative Corporate world of short term profits would crumble.

Let's give it a shot. I wanna see the result of that BEFORE I just turn my back on a zillion illegals stomping all over my country.

Let's give it a shot. I wanna see the result of that BEFORE I just turn my back on a zillion illegals stomping all over my country.

It will never hapen, especially when Coporations in America have more rights than humans.

And you think fining corporations is going to stop anything ?

Yeah If they cant open a bank account, buy a cell phone, or get a credit card, or health insurance they are less likely to flood over the boarder.

There are about 20 million illegals in the US

As long as corporations make money from illegals it will be that much harder to stop the flow.

Yeah If they cant open a bank account, buy a cell phone, or get a credit card, or health insurance they are less likely to flood over the boarder.

There are about 20 million illegals in the US

As long as corporations make money from illegals it will be that much harder to stop the flow.

It's exceptionally hard to stop the flow when politicians and corporations are encouraging it.

It's exceptionally hard to stop the flow when politicians and corporations are encouraging it.

Its also hard to kick people out who have bills to pay, who will pick up that tab?

How much corporate loss would be incured if all 20 million illegals got deported.

It all comes down to money.

You can be sure the issue of illegal immigration will never be solved.

Its also hard to kick people out who have bills to pay, who will pick up that tab?

How much corporate loss would be incured if all 20 million illegals got deported.

It all comes down to money.

You can be sure the issue of illegal immigration will never be solved.

Your right. It's too hard. We wouldn't want to inconvenience anyone by asking them to do something hard. Our country is full of self-absorbed pussies.

Forum List

Back