LA Sued for Impounding Cars of Unlicensed Illegal Aliens

Absolute BULLSHIT. He obviously originates from a family that LEGALLY came to the US. A distinction you seem to have trouble with.

I guess times have changed, and so have American standards.

Maybe the rich white people should make it harder for immigrants to enjoy life in America, like I suggested in my first post.

Bank of America and Citigroup offer them loans and mortgages. Wellpoint, the nation’s largest health care provider, sells insurance to them, while Sprint and Verizon offer them cell phone contracts.

You dont want them here, stop letting corporations take their money.

oooh, but that would be against utilizing all that is the "free market", and discriminating against people, then the horrible Liberals would just go banana's.

And funny enough so would the Conservatives, cause yer taking away ALOT of corporate profit.

thanks for jumping into a conversation to help out ol' RetardSR.

Im sure he feels better standing behind you shouting talking points.

YOUR the reason I have added any input, you have admitted that the subject of the thread is legal and allowed YET you just spent two pages attacking RSR for posting it. If that is not a troll, I do not know what a troll is.

YOUR the reason I have added any input, you have admitted that the subject of the thread is legal and allowed YET you just spent two pages attacking RSR for posting it. If that is not a troll, I do not know what a troll is.

I was simply stating that if RSR feels so inclined to rail in support for all that is "Conservative" (as usual brainlessly) posting articles from rightwing websites and newspapers.

That he should, instead of posting and saying "LOOK YOU STUPID LIBS IMMIGRANTS ARE HORRIBLE"

That he should do something most conservatives are incapable of, use his brain and ADDRESS THE PROBLEM, AND THE REASONS BEHIND IT.

why do immigrants come here??

Cause the number one export of America is AMERICAN CULTURE, this is the land of opportunity.

Of course youre going to attract people, and when they come you freak out and say 'get the fuck out! I was here first.'

Well, how about instead of just pointing out the wrongs, and allowing corporations to profit off of immigrants, the US put forth effort making it HARDER for them to enjoy the American dream?

It was obviously my mistake thinking RSR could form an original thought or actually think for himself regarding any Conservative Talking point.

Im sure he is happy to have your support.

thanks for jumping into a conversation to help out ol' RetardSR.

Im sure he feels better standing behind you shouting talking points.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOURE GONNA NEG REP ME FOR THIS?

Enjoy your PS3 you fucking Child.

I guess I should have expected it from you, when you cant beat em, neg rep em.

I was simply stating that if RSR feels so inclined to rail in support for all that is "Conservative" (as usual brainlessly) posting articles from rightwing websites and newspapers.

That he should, instead of posting and saying "LOOK YOU STUPID LIBS IMMIGRANTS ARE HORRIBLE"

That he should do something most conservatives are incapable of, use his brain and ADDRESS THE PROBLEM, AND THE REASONS BEHIND IT.

Cause the number one export of America is AMERICAN CULTURE, this is the land of opportunity.

Of course youre going to attract people, and when they come you freak out and say 'get the fuck out! I was here first.'

Well, how about instead of just pointing out the wrongs, and allowing corporations to profit off of immigrants, the US put forth effort making it HARDER for them to enjoy the American dream?

It was obviously my mistake thinking RSR could form an original thought or actually think for himself regarding any Conservative Talking point.

I've got it------the way to solve the illegal immigration problem is to make America shittier than Mexico---how could we have been so stupid to make a country that people LIKE to live in !!!

I've got it------the way to solve the illegal immigration problem is to make America shittier than Mexico---how could we have been so stupid to make a country that people LIKE to live in !!!

Or we can send libs like Superlative to Mexico, have them tell everybody what a rotten country America is - then nobody will want to come here

Lets Clarify.

I said lets remove corporate profit relating to Illegal Immigrants.

IE -- No more loans and mortgages. No more health care companies, selling insurance to them, No more Cell Phones, No more Credit Cards.

I say, Give illegals less of a reason to come to America, you read that and say, I want to make America Shittier?

Another crock of Liberal shit. NO ONE is opposed to LEGAL immigrants. We are opposed to 10 to 20 MILLION illegal Immigrants and a border so porous a tank Corps could drive over it and no one would be the wiser.

This thread is about LEGALLY stopping and impounding cars of drivers with NO license and NO insurance, BOTH are against the law. That people like you can twist the action of a State to protect its citizens into a biased act of racism is absolutely crazy.

Lets Clarify.

IE -- No more loans and mortgages. No more health care companies, selling insurance to them, No more Cell Phones, No more Credit Cards.

I say, Give illegals less of a reason to come to America, you read that and say, I want to make America Shittier?

Using that logic we could close all our banks and completely eradicate bank robberies. It's just stupid.

Lets Clarify.

Sure thing, get right on that with your liberal politicians, you know, the ones that do not want to block illegal immigration at all? I have written MY conservative politicians and they get the message. Well except maybe not Representative Walter B Jones, he is not really a republican anyway. But then I won't be voting for him in 2008 anyway.

Or maybe ask anyone openning an account to show a passport?

Pretty stupid I know.

Actually the LAW right now requires POSITIVE ID with a Social Security number or prof you do not need one to open an account AND you have to show positive ID anytime you USE said account. But then you are probably against those laws since they came about because of the Patriot Act.

Sure thing, get right on that with your liberal politicians, you know, the ones that do not want to block illegal immigration at all?
When you cant attack me, attack my party. good Ad Hominem.
I have written MY conservative politicians and they get the message. Well except maybe not Representative Walter B Jones, he is not really a republican anyway. But then I won't be voting for him in 2008 anyway.

I see how it is, Conservatives are against illegal immigrants, and Liberals are all for letting them in.

I actually suggested a solution to illegal immigration, something to hinder the supposed flood of immigrants over our WIDE OPEN boarders.

And all i get is this bullshit.

Nice talkin to ya.

Actually the LAW right now requires POSITIVE ID with a Social Security number or prof you do not need one to open an account AND you have to show positive ID anytime you USE said account. But then you are probably against those laws since they came about because of the Patriot Act.

Thanks for the assumptions.

Im all for it.

Card em, everyone.

Its not so fun in America when you cant enjoy the freedoms.

All you want to do is put up a wall.

Thanks for the assumptions.

Im all for it.

Card em, everyone.

Its not so fun in America when you cant enjoy the freedoms.

All you want to do is put up a wall.

Actually there is a gateway. Mexicans can stand in line like everyone else. Or do they deserve special treatment ?

Im actually gonna quote you from another thread.

I feel it applies.

Another whiney critic playing arm chair president---WAITING FOR THE STATUS QUO TO BE CHALLENGED ?????

Its funny how you complain that Liberals dont have any answers just complaints.

Actually there is a gateway. Mexicans can stand in line like everyone else. Or do they deserve special treatment ?

When I give a solution all I get is rehetorical responses alluding to my political affiliations.

Im actually gonna quote you from another thread.

I feel it applies.

Its funny how you complain that Liberals dont have any answers just complaints.

And when I give a solution all I get is rehetorical responses alluding to my political affiliations.

You don't get a gold star for finally coming up with just any old recommendation but it's a damn sight better than constant whining.

(I didn't say anything about your political affiliations )

Forum List

Back