LA Sued for Impounding Cars of Unlicensed Illegal Aliens

Why?

Do you want me to make it easier for you to flip through your talking points rolodex for your reply post?

It makes it harder for you to respond as usual with your assinine parrotry when you cant label someone, doesnt it.

OK - you are a proud member of the Blame America First Crowd

Only wth liberal twits who continue to duck, dodge, and hide

What am I ducking, dodging, and hiding from?

Your labels?

You're going through your arsenal of comebacks pretty quickly here RSR, you're going to have to repeat yourself soon just to get the last word in.

Parrot.

What am I ducking, dodging, and hiding from?

Your labels?

You're going through your arsenal of comebacks pretty quickly here RSR, you're going to have to repeat yourself soon just to get the last word in.

Parrot.

It is fun top see libs squirm like a worm on a hook

You play that role very well

Why some support open borders and the invasion of the US by illegals is amazing

Why some support open borders and the invasion of the US by illegals is amazing

Whats your background ?

your ancestry?

You wouldnt be here if it werent for open boarders.

Unless your a Native American Indian its safe to assume you are a Hypocrite.

Why?

Do you want me to make it easier for you to flip through your talking points rolodex for your reply post?

It makes it harder for you to respond as usual with your assinine parrotry when you cant label someone, doesnt it.

As usual your for any law that you like and against any law you do not. Explain again how ILLEGAL Immigrants have the right to own and drive cars in THIS country. They can not LEGALLY get a license OR Insurance, BOTH required in every state in order to drive,

Whats your background ?

your ancestry?

You wouldnt be here if it werent for open boarders.

Unless your a Native American Indian its safe to assume you are a Hypocrite.

Absolute BULLSHIT. He obviously originates from a family that LEGALLY came to the US. A distinction you seem to have trouble with.

As usual your for any law that you like and against any law you do not. Explain again how ILLEGAL Immigrants have the right to own and drive cars in THIS country. They can not LEGALLY get a license OR Insurance, BOTH required in every state in order to drive,

When did I say they have a right to own and drive a car?

Anyone who doesnt have a licence OR insurance shouldnt be driving.

Forum List

Back