kyle rittenhouse sueing in defemation suits

Adopt your political attitudes.
You know nothing about my political beliefs or actions except I LOVE to belittle low IQ trump supporters and I believe that Sandman is a POS elitist punk who didn't earn a dime in his life.
Freeloader with his hand out.......Boo Boo.......someone said mean things. Give me money.

Someone said mean things........where have I heard that before?

he was just on tucket carlon saying he was going after whoopi and buncvh fo others. good luck to him.

They will just use the proven Tucker defense, say that nobody was ever meant to take them seriously. So far it is worked for Tucker and Maddow

Suing sicko Left Wing assholes for defamation will make Kyle one of the richest Americans.

Good for him.

The filth on the Left needs to be held accountable for their hate.
Geesus, boi is that a fascist pin on your uniform?

Geesus, boi is that a fascist pin on your uniform?
Some of the shitheads called Kyle a murderer AFTER he was acquitted of the murder charges.

He was called a "White Supremacists" even though there was not history of him being one and his self defense was against Whites that attacked him.

The Leftest lied about him taking an AR-15 "across state lines for terrorism".

That is blatant hate and was dishonest and he needs to be able get compensation for that.

Of course the assholes on the Left thinks that they can say anything they want, no matter how dishonest and hateful, and get away with it.

he was just on tucket carlon saying he was going after whoopi and buncvh fo others. good luck to him.
He has a lot in common with George Zimmerman. He'll never get over his moment in the spotlight.

Some of the shitheads called Kyle a murderer AFTER he was acquitted of the murder charges.

He was called a "White Supremacists" even though there was not history of him being one and his self defense was against Whites that attacked him.

The Leftest lied about him taking an AR-15 "across state lines for terrorism".

That is blatant hate and was dishonest and he needs to be able get compensation for that.

Of course the assholes on the Left thinks that they can say anything they want, no matter how dishonest and hateful, and get away with it.
The kid is a schmuck. The shootings define his life.

He could of gotten life in prison, he got lucky now use that break and move on to a quite life somewhere in the desert of New Mexico.
If the college was not woke and accepted him and he went there, this would not exist. Many people take crap and do nothing. Many for flimsy reason or are in special groups have been paid off big time.

Suing sicko Left Wing assholes for defamation will make Kyle one of the richest Americans.

Good for him.

The filth on the Left needs to be held accountable for their hate.
Fucking Freeloading SOB
Boo Hoo 😭 people said mean things about me now give me money.

And you ^^^^ support this money grab
It’s bullshit

remember trump saying mean things and you laughed. Now you want justice.

Kyle and Sandman are both huge pussies with hurt feelings and they want free money.

Get a job and EARN your money.

Sure there is. Both had their law enforcement/hero fantasy.
Martin was a young man who got into trouble many times. Zimmerman was a cop wannabe who never would be one. The housing development had many crimes in it with kids like Martin part of the reason. Mation had two parents who lived three hundred miles apart who threw him back and forth like playing a tennis game. Zimmerman was a security person giving a weapon. There was an end result. Rittenhouse is not Zimmerman. This kid has potential. To stay calm in a bad situation he was a bad ass. 17 years old. And he is not a conservative.

The kid is a schmuck. The shootings define his life.

The kid was defending himself against BLM/ANTIFA shitheads that would have killed him had he not had the means to defend himself.

Kyle was found innocent of doing any wrong doing in a court of law and the assholes on the Leftest media told many lies about him and damaged his reputation and now they will be held accountable for their dishonesty and hate.

The reason why a Moon Bat like you would say something so hateful against Kyle like you did above is because you believed the lies and hate of the Leftest media.

Fucking Freeloading SOB
Boo Hoo 😭 people said mean things about me now give me money.

And you ^^^^ support this money grab
It’s bullshit

remember trump saying mean things and you laughed. Now you want justice.

Kyle and Sandman are both huge pussies with hurt feelings and they want free money.

Get a job and EARN your money.

LOL! The pussies are you stupid uneducated Moon Bats that know you have been caught with your lies and hate.

Kyle will be rich and the hate filled Left assholes that lied about him will be the ones that will be forced to make him rich.

Lies and hate from the Leftest media will have consequences.

Forum List

Back