kyle rittenhouse sueing in defemation suits

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

he was just on tucket carlon saying he was going after whoopi and buncvh fo others. good luck to him.

he was just on tucket carlon saying he was going after whoopi and buncvh fo others. good luck to him.
Nothingburger.

Oh my god, he is suing so many god damn people! "Everyone who called him a murderer or a white supremacist". I mean shit, there are LONG montages of people saying that about him in the mainstream media and also on verified celebrity Twitter accounts. His lawyers see blood in the water and they are about to get motherfucking paid. :laugh:

Last edited:
Oh my god, he is suing so many god damn people! Everyone who called him a murderer or a white supremacist. I mean shit, there are LONG montages of people saying that about him in the mainstream media and also on verified celebrity Twitter accounts. His lawyers see blood in the water and they are about to get motherfucking paid. :laugh:
I see a civil action were his meeting at a bar with the proud bois can be deposed.

Forum List

Back