kyle rittenhouse sueing in defemation suits

Maybe if you did a few chores around the house, you would't be having this little problem.

You can't just drink Red Bull and play World Of Warcraft all day, you know.
You don't need to explain yourself to me dogboi.

You mean the life they helped ruin to the point he got booed out of a college he wanted to attend in an attempt to get on with his life?

I say no. They helped tarnish his name for his entire life and they should have to pay for the life they helped ruin.
He could of gotten life in prison, he got lucky now use that break and move on to a quite life somewhere in the desert of New Mexico.

Uh huh, yeah you go with that. I'm going with Kyle Rittenhouse is going to be one very, VERY rich and powerful man in a couple of years. Liberal Media, Entertainers and politicians who slandered him don't think it's a nothingburger.
he does have the one civil suit against him . one familie of one of the dudes he shot is after him.

You mean the life they helped ruin to the point he got booed out of a college he wanted to attend in an attempt to get on with his life?

I say no. They helped tarnish his name for his entire life and they should have to pay for the life they helped ruin.
one of families of one of the guys he shot is civil suing him. im n ot sire if they can win that.

he does have the one civil suit against him . one familie of one of the dudes he shot is after him.
Even if he loses the civil suit, he's got multiple big time law suits against media companies, entertainers, athletes and politicians who piled on and slandered him. This a REALLY good thing for America. This is how we balance power now in our fukked up new world.

Standing placidly as an agressive crackhead provocateur beats a drum right next to his face was SO rotton.

.... at least to uneducated little Stalinists with double digit IQs, anyway.
Double Digit IQ.
Stalinist too.
I just think people should EARN their own money, not just get it handed to them because someone said something mean to them.
Our judicial system sucks

Hey dipstick, he is a rich rotten puke, if he wants to be, and you are nothing.
What’s up tard?
You don’t know how much he got and you don’t know how much I got.
But I’m guessing both are 7 digits. $,$$$,$$$

Forum List

Back