kyle rittenhouse now broke

Well we're always told how to say to heck with college kids so I say if he's broke that's his tough stuff.

Everyone should have obeyed the law and the curfew.
Asking this without checking what your political leanings are. I see you post quite a bit, but I mainly read posters who respond to my posts, so I honestly dont' know if you're a Trumper or a Bidenista. No ill will in this question, I want your opinion as a supporter of obeying the law - or I believe sherrif's orders in the case of Rittenhouse.

Here's the question: What have we come to when the government imposes curfews on adults and obeying them is then a virtue, and disobeying them a vice?

I'm not saying that in no situation should a curfew ever be imposed. When violent people are in the streets, be it an invading army, or mobs of disgruntled sore losers, as an emergency measure, government might reasonably require people to stay indoors for a short time.

But that short time should be while the government neutralizes the violent threat to honest citizens. It should not be until the violent people have stopped the violence on their own. The government is supposed to protect honest citizens from maurauding gangs of killers, not keep us inside and lecture us about the root causes of the discontent of the gangs.

Isn't government sitting by and allowing such violence a far greater problem than a stupid teenager who wanted to put out a fire, was atatacked, and had the good fortune to be armed and able to defend himself?

How can he be broke? There's more to it. Last we were told he was getting a college degree.
It's a move to drum up sympathy.

In court, a working young man struggling to get by paycheck to paycheck will seem more sympathetic than a college loan student.

Whoever posted this played into Rittenhouse's hands, by spreading his lawyer's message.

That's a good question to ask me when I post a thread called "Kyle Rittenhouse: the Perfect Young Adult."

My sons did stupid things, like all teenagers do. If one had been in the middle of doing something stupid and got chased by an enraged mob of riotors, I'm not going to think 'oh well, he shouldn't have done that stupid thing . . . ' I will be very happy to learn that he had the means to defend himself.

Do you see no culpability for the people who tried to kill Rittenhouse?

Even if they are an adult, legally armed, and want to protect their property?

The idea is to just let the mob have its way, and try to rebuild so the mob can target your property again?

You mean the people who really were trying to defend themselves - no.

Anyone who shoots and kills someone to protect property should be charged with murder. The "mob" didn't go after Rittenhouse until he shot and killed the first man. At all times, Kyle Rittenhouse was the aggressor. The police removed him and his friends from the protest zone but they went down an alley and snuck back in.

Most of the right wingers were leaving. Nothing was happening, and like Rittenhouse and his friends, many of them were being removed from the protest zone so their numbers quickly dwindled. Most people on both sides went home when police sent them home.

Nothing was happening at the business he was supposed to be "guarding". It was boring. So Kyle and his buddies went looking for trouble, or as he put it "looking for people to help", and kept looking until Kyle found himself alone surrounded by people he had been threatening all night long. I think he panicked and opened fire. He was 17 years old frightened, and holding a weapon he lacked the maturity or skills to possess.

As his first victim was lying on the ground dying, Rittenhouse ran and someone shouted "Stop him, he shot a man". How is ALL of this not Rittenhouse's fault?

It's a move to drum up sympathy.

In court, a working young man struggling to get by paycheck to paycheck will seem more sympathetic than a college loan student.

Whoever posted this played into Rittenhouse's hands, by spreading his lawyer's message.
He won't get one ounce of sympathy from me. He isn't deserving of it.

Americans like Kyle are despised by the left. They love their country, play by the rules and defend their property. That will get you a target on your back.

You mean the people who really were trying to defend themselves - no.

Anyone who shoots and kills someone to protect property should be charged with murder. The "mob" didn't go after Rittenhouse until he shot and killed the first man. At all times, Kyle Rittenhouse was the aggressor. The police removed him and his friends from the protest zone but they went down an alley and snuck back in.
Where do you get your facts? I feel like you came from an alternate universe. If all that is true, why was Rittenhouse acquited?
Most of the right wingers were leaving. Nothing was happening, and like Rittenhouse and his friends, many of them were being removed from the protest zone so their numbers quickly dwindled. Most people on both sides went home when police sent them home.

Nothing was happening at the business he was supposed to be "guarding". It was boring. So Kyle and his buddies went looking for trouble, or as he put it "looking for people to help", and kept looking until Kyle found himself alone surrounded by people he had been threatening all night long. I think he panicked and opened fire. He was 17 years old frightened, and holding a weapon he lacked the maturity or skills to possess.
How had he been threatening them "all night long?"
As his first victim was lying on the ground dying, Rittenhouse ran and someone shouted "Stop him, he shot a man". How is ALL of this not Rittenhouse's fault?
His first "victim?" The one who tried to take Rittenhouse's rifle away from him?

KENOSHA, Wis. (AP) — The first man shot by Kyle Rittenhouse on the streets of Kenosha was “hyperaggressive” that night, threatened to kill Rittenhouse and later lunged for his rifle just before the 17-year-old fired, witnesses testified Thursday.

That was Joseph Rosenbaum, formerly known as Inmate 172556, who did time for multiple counts of sexual conduct with a minor and who was violent towards his guards while doing that time.
1700871655449.png

1700871776436.png

Here are just some of the 40 times he was violent or disobedient toward prison staff:

1700871835035.png

He was no victim, he was a criminal who died from suicide by armed civilian.

When one debates a leftist, one has to constantly call them on re-writing history, or at least parroting the re-written history they find in their favorite media sources.

Why? Thats how he earned all that money in the first place. :cuckoo:

Im also highly skeptical of this story. Someone is saying his lawyer said this, but i have yet to see a video or any other proof of this claim yet. A left wing rag merely claimed it and thats all we have.
Actually it seems like an infomercial, begging for donations to me....?

i told you they wont get anything from him on those civil suits. he has nothing to give. I do not understand why people think it is ok for criminals to kill a kids and he should not defend himself. He was acquitted and did nothing wrong . live with it.
In other words,

"I'm his lawyer, and he can no longer pay me. Please donate!"

Here's the question: What have we come to when the government imposes curfews on adults and obeying them is then a virtue, and disobeying them a vice?
Curfews are a legal method of avoiding riots and related violence. Violators can be arrested and held overnight to calm things down.

Nothing good happens after 3.00 AM...

Curfews are a legal method of avoiding riots and related violence. Violators can be arrested and held overnight to calm things down.

Nothing good happens after 3.00 AM...
Those curfews, as all curfews, only applied to the law-abiding. Police did not arrest the mobs of people for curfew violation. At best, they got them to go home when they were worn out from the rioting and looting.

Those curfews, as all curfews, only applied to the law-abiding. Police did not arrest the mobs of people for curfew violation. At best, they got them to go home when they were worn out from the rioting and looting.
Right, the corrupt Kenosha police delegated their jobs to white nationalist militia twats.

Forum List

Back