kyle rittenhouse now broke

Why do you support permitting criminals to burn down peoples' businesses? You must work for government or education. Someone invests many thousands of dollars and YEARS building their business and you think some criminal thugs should be free to burn it down.
Everyone there should have obeyed the curfew. Then none if this would have happened.

Rittenhouse had already killed two people he had a good a valid case of self defense and stopping a killer if he had shot him.
Rittenhouse had shot two people trying to kill him yes. Thats legal and moral. If GK did not see the first event then he lawfully could. Too bad

Everyone there should have obeyed the curfew. Then none if this would have happened.
That's true too. The bottom line is that the local government abandoned their citizens to violent arsonists which resulted in some citizens being forced to take up arms and to defend their property. This is another reason why law-abiding people must be permitted to bear arms. It's become a trend in Democratic jurisdictions to abandon its citizens who rely on them for protection.

The idea of allowing mobs of punks to run around and burning down everything in sight is intolerable. Incredibly, morons like dragon lady want the arsonists to have free reign to attack and victimize innocent people. Amazing.

So all you accuse him is of curfew violation?

Surada is saying that Kyle should have obeyed the law. Surada is fine with criminal punks burning down people's property as long as it's not Surada's property, of course.

How about it, Surada? If I dislike the outcome of a court case, I'm entitled to burn down your home and you're not allowed to stop me. Sound good?

How can he be broke? There's more to it. Last we were told he was getting a college degree.

If he had obeyed the law and stayed at home, no one would’ve been injured or killed.

Would you allow or encourage your 17-year-old son to do any of the things that Kyle Rittenhouse did starting with buying that gun?
That's a good question to ask me when I post a thread called "Kyle Rittenhouse: the Perfect Young Adult."

My sons did stupid things, like all teenagers do. If one had been in the middle of doing something stupid and got chased by an enraged mob of riotors, I'm not going to think 'oh well, he shouldn't have done that stupid thing . . . ' I will be very happy to learn that he had the means to defend himself.

Do you see no culpability for the people who tried to kill Rittenhouse?
Anyone who knows there is going to be civic unrest and heads right for it is an idiot.
Even if they are an adult, legally armed, and want to protect their property?

The idea is to just let the mob have its way, and try to rebuild so the mob can target your property again?

Why do you support murder. The businesses are insured, and can be rebuilt. You can't bring back a life.

So you support looting and burning down businesses as long as they're insured?
Thats pretty short sighted of you.
If you had the sense of a fence post you'd understand that's going to cause higher rates for those who insure their businesses.
Why should they pay higher insurance rates because a bunch of idiots decided to loot and burn down a city?

Rittenhouse had shot two people trying to kill him yes. Thats legal and moral. If GK did not see the first event then he lawfully could. Too bad
Do you support the man's right to bear arms during a riot? The man who pulled the pistol on Rittenhouse, I mean?

Thank you. I appreciate your concession and admission that you've got nothing but insults.

You come with facts, and links, don't try to bullshit me with Trump's lies, and gatewaypundit garbage, or the rest of your insults and lies.

If he had obeyed the law and stayed at home, no one would’ve been injured or killed.

Would you allow or encourage your 17-year-old son to do any of the things that Kyle Rittenhouse did starting with buying that gun?

We had riots lootings and arson going on in Toronto when the G20 held their meetings there. They’re all kinds of reports of innocent civilians, getting arrested in all of the shenanigans simply because they wanted to go downtown and rubberneck.

We stayed home all weekend and didn’t go anywhere near the downtown areas where the meetings or protests were held and told our daughter to stay away too.

My 60+ year old friend and her husband, an insurance company executive, were nearly arrested when they drove downtown and made a wrong turn into a restricted area.

Anyone who knows there is going to be civic unrest and heads right for it is an idiot.

Surada is saying that Kyle should have obeyed the law. Surada is fine with criminal punks burning down people's property as long as it's not Surada's property, of course.

How about it, Surada? If I dislike the outcome of a court case, I'm entitled to burn down your home and you're not allowed to stop me. Sound good?
Everyone should have obeyed the law and the curfew.

Projection much. I believe that guilt or innocence is predicated on whether or not you obey the law. Rittenhouse:

• ILLEGALLY ACQUIRED A GUN
  • DROVE HIS ILLEGAL WEAPON ACROSS STATE LINES
  • BROKE CURFEW
  • EVADED POLICE PATROLS WHO WERE TRYING TO CLEAR THE STREETS
  • POINTED HIS WEAPON AT PROTESTORS AND THREATENED PEOPLE
  • SHOT ONE MAN
  • AND THEN GUNNED DOWN AND KILLED TWO PEOPLE WHO RAN HIM DOWN AFTER THE FIRST SHOOTING.

HIS WAS LEGALLY GUILTY THE MOMENT HE BOUGHT THAT GUN. EVERY OTHER LAW HE BROKE AFTER THAT, WAS JUST MORE CRIMES HE COMMITTED ON HIS WAY TO THE MURDERS.

PLEASE POINT HOW WHERE I HAVE USED RACE, SEX, OR POLITICAL AFFILIATION IN CLAIMING HIS GUILT,

None of what you posted is true.
Damn you canucks are stupid.

Do you support the man's right to bear arms during a riot? The man who pulled the pistol on Rittenhouse, I mean?
Neither of them were there legally. Period. BUT Rittenhouse was literally (stupidly jeez what an idiot) running through the mob to put out a fire. He was the one attacked.

Besides the furst attacker we still have no proof the dude who took the first shot wasn't trying to summon the mob or shoot him themselves.

Forum List

Back