Kyle Rittenhouse joins Rumble, will start making podcast-style videos soon

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
my knees are shaking, my heart beats like a drum, i can't wait! Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

Some background to the totally Fake shrimp and this complete load of Fake nonsense :-

------to blow the cover of Kyle Rittenhouse as well. The Rittenhouses are a prominent Jewish family with a long history of wealth and influence.
The first head of the US mint was a Rittenhouse. He was a Lievens/Levinson from Holland on his mother’s side and from the Rittenhouse nobles of Westfalia on his father’s side. Also see Laura Rittenhouse, nee Arter (Jewish), prominent in the Red Cross and Women’s Temperance Movement, who died 7/11/11. Also Chicago lumber magnate Moses Rittenhouse and his nephew, same name, who made a mint in orchard sprayers. Kyle Rittenhouse is from Antioch, IL, same place as the grandsons of Moses Rittenhouse.
So Kyle Rittenhouse is not just some dopey militia kid. As usual, he is Jewish, and his fake victims are also Jewish: surnames Rosenbaum, Huber and Grosskreutz. Probably cousins of his. Another shooter in the fake melee was Joshua Ziminski—also Jewish of course.
Rittenhouse just happened to be the star of several livestreams leading up to the fake shooting, and we see him talking chummily to police officers— probably asking if there are any script updates. The fake confrontation was almost professionally captured from three different angles. What are the odds?

The Daily Caller's reporter Richie McGinniss was onhand to cover the story and even be involved in it. Of course The Daily Caller was founded by FoxNews via Tucker Carlson, and is run by Indian/Phoenician hedgefund jerk Neil Patel. I remind you that Patel was Dick Cheney's Chief Policy Advisor, so that is who we are dealing with here. Also see Priti Patel, said to be part Ugandan, but really part Jewish. She is currently Home Secretary in London, that is, a top British spook. She is known to be a big supporter of Israel and Jewish causes. So you begin to see who set the stage in Kenosha.

good for him, i’m glad to see he is doing well after what all the demafasict and their brownshirts put him through.

An obvious Fake clown in a badly constructed and hopelessly enacted False Flag .
yep that’s how i felt about xiden when he took the unprecedented stance of attacking this teenage survivor

He really upsets the fags.
Especially the flaming fags.
yep…the fact he’s alive upsets them…think about that for a second…the dembots are upset that he survived the assault on his life by thejr brownshirts

yep…the fact he’s alive upsets them…think about that for a second…the dembots are upset that he survived the assault on his life by thejr brownshirts
There was no assault.
Completely fake with crisis actors .

There's nothing there that states, or suggests, that Kyle killed Black people.

What do you think "white supremacists" means?
what do you think Joe was trying to suggest in the Ad with a picture of him? That he was a victim that defend himself from being attacked?

what do you think Joe was trying to suggest in the Ad with a picture of him? That he was a victim that defend himself from being attacked?
I only read the headline, but please feel free to post where President Biden stated that Kyle killed Black people.

Forum List

Back