Kyle Rittenhouse joins Rumble, will start making podcast-style videos soon

There's nothing there that states, or suggests, that Kyle killed Black people.

What do you think "white supremacists" means?
Kyle was first attacked by a Negro asshole but Kyle scared him off by firing his AR at him. I bet that Boy is still running.

Kyle absolutely triggers lefties every time he posts on Twitter. It‘s hilarious how much they all still believe the MSM’s lies about him.
These pathetic sicko Moon Bats are full of hate towards Kyle.

Just wait until JoeB sees that there is another thread about Kyle. He will over here spewing his hate.

That he's still alive is all I care about.
Kyle should have been 4 for 4 that day instead of 3 for 4.

Of course he said in an interview he wasn't trying to kill the Negro that kicked him. Just warning the sonofabitch off.

The Negro asshole was smarter than the White shitheads that Kyle shot. At least he hightailed out of there and hasn't been seen since.

Kyle should have been 4 for 4 that day instead of 3 for 4.

Of course he said in an interview he wasn't trying to kill the Negro that kicked him. Just warning the sonofabitch off.

The Negro asshole was smarter than the White shitheads that Kyle shot. At least he hightailed out of there and hasn't been seen since.
Kyle shouldn't have survived the day, but he'll get his due one day.

Kyle shouldn't have survived the day, but he'll get his due one day.
Those BLM/ANTIFA insurrectionist assholes shouldn't have tried to kill Kyle.

You have to be a real dumbass to attack somebody with a ready AR-15. Like world class dumbass.

Of course these shitheads probably thought that Kyle was some weak White Guilt kid that was going to let them hurt him. They were wrong.

Jump Kick Negro Man "feets don't fail me now!"

I'm not going to, unless you show me a quote of Biden stating, or suggesting, that Kyle killed Black people, I'm chalking it up to more right-wing lies from you.
i did! it’s in the link..the Ad…you fucktard

Forum List

Back