Kyle Rittenhouse has started a new YouTube channel about guns

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm gonna smash the subscribe button. hell yeah. it's about being macho and saving people's lives at the same time, thank god for our gun culture, it saves lives!

Cant wait till he runs for president.
He loves the bill of rights and he likes to shoot pedos and commies.
His patriotism is almost on the level of John Wilkes Booth!

• Banned
Cant wait till he runs for president.
He loves the bill of rights and he likes to shoot pedos and commies.
His patriotism is almost on the level of John Wilkes Booth!
don't forget to like his videos, like you do with mine! it helps his ego

you think Booth is a hero...wow, you're a sick puppy, my sick puppy though

What do you want him to do?

The libs were hoping that Mr. Rittenhouse would be getting sodomized in the joint by now, but instead he's a free man.

The libs have effectively banned him from getting a college education at Harvard, he has to do something to make a living.

No one has to watch it who doesn’t want to.
Are you kidding? At least a third of the people subscribing to his channel and making him money will be leftist watching every second, looking for something they can complain about. And yes, I got that statistic from the same place most statistics on the internet come from.

OIP.hAvWjCwuwipvM_2QNe1AyQHaG7

Just sayin'. ;)

i'm gonna smash the subscribe button. hell yeah. it's about being macho and saving people's lives at the same time, thank god for our gun culture, it saves lives!

Well he proved he knows how to use them and had good aim haha!

He is infamous and people will follow him, about time he makes some money off the people who tried to ruin his life.

Are you kidding? At least a third of the people subscribing to his channel and making him money will be leftist watching every second, looking for something they can complain about. And yes, I got that statistic from the same place most statistics on the internet come from.
Probably true though they hardly need to watch his YouTube channel to find something to complain about.

Forum List

Back