Kwanzaa: A Fraud Holiday With A Racist Goal, Created By Criminal Madman

Santa is not worshipped as a god

Isn't he?

Held up as a sacred icon --- check.
Multiple sacred names: "Saint Nick"; "Father Christmas"; "Papa Noël" ---- check.
Portrayed as authority figure to intimidate simple minds --- check.
Administers moral codes (gifts vs. coal) ----- check.
Innumerable songs, poems (read: prayers) to invoke Him --- check.
Uncountable iconography on stationery, media, buildings, stores, people's email sigs ---- check
All-knowing, all-seeing ... He knows when you are sleeping, He knows when you're awake --- check.
All-powerful: able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, nay, able to infiltrate all the world's chimneys in one night ---- check.
Immortal/ageless ------------- check.
Totes horn-of-plenty sack that never runs out ------------ check.
Libations/sacrifices of milk and cookies left in tribute ---------- check.
Lives "up there" ------------- check.
No one has ever actually seen Him ------------ check.
Wife shrouded in mystery if she exists at all ------------ check.

By the way ...............
.......... who were Santa's parents? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
So it's true! Nobody gives a hoot about this bogus Kwanzaa thing!

Obviously the yahoos at "Conservative Firing Line" are all butthurt about it.
Not quite. Most of the people responding to this particular post here and now, are not discussing the topic offered but instead changing the subject. My butt is fine. Yours...?
LOL

So you are the "Conservative Firing Line" website?

Christmas isnt about gift giving. Thats a pagan thing from the Saturnalia celebration. Its about the day Jesus was born. So yeah you did say Santa was the symbol of Jesus. Even if Xmas was about gift giving you have still have that little tricky thing you cant get past of false idols. No symbols are allowed. Show me in the bible where it says there is a Santa. I can show you where christians are discouraged from celebrating with trees and lights.

Bible Gateway passage: Jeremiah 10:2-4 - English Standard Version

Thus says the Lord: “Learn not the way of the nations, nor be dismayed at the signs of the heavens because the nations are dismayed at them, for the customs of the peoples are vanity. A tree from the forest is cut down and worked with an axe by the hands of a craftsman. They decorate it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move.

No, I didn't say Santa is the symbol of Jesus. I said he was the symbol of the Christmas Spirit of gift-giving (generosity) and good cheer. You can try to spin it all you want, after more than a millennia, Christmas is a Christian holiday with pagan traditions/customs merged in to make it part of the the local culture. That's how cultures evolve, bub - unlike a fake Communist Rapist fabrication.
Nope. Santa cant be the symbol of anything about christmas without making it a pagan holiday. Youre the only one spinning. The christian faith never mentions Santa Claus. If you can show me one place in the bible that says Santa was a Christian then you might have something but you cant so you dont. :rolleyes:

You're absolutely wrong, but you do get 10 Points For Consistency.
Claiming I'm wrong doesnt past the test. All you have to do is show me where in the bible it says Santa was a christian and a symbol of any part of christmas. Stop stalling and show us or admit you were wrong. :rolleyes:

You are changing the goal posts.

I said that Christmas as practiced in North Europe merged local pagan traditions into Christian holidays. Santa is part of the Northern European Christian celebration of Christmas. It has nothing to do with the Bible - it is part of the way Northern European Christians celebrate Christmas. But as you are unwilling to learn anything, continuing to repeat the obvious is pointless.

So, go celebrate your Rapist Communist instead.
I already know what you said. Thats why I said christmas is a pagan holiday. The Christian god says in no uncertain terms not to worship false idols. If you introduce a pagan element into your celebration you just fucked up and made it a pagan holiday. Its not just the fat white guy either thats pagan. Its the elves, its the reindeer, its the christmas trees, its the mistletoe (which is a parasite btw), Face it. Even if there was no intolerance of pagan rituals within the christian faith there is way more about xmas thats pagan than actually christian. :rolleyes:

Isn't he?

Multiple sacred names: "Saint Nick"; "Father Christmas"; "Papa Noël" ---- check.
Uncountable iconography on stationery, media, buildings, stores, people's email sigs ---- check
All-knowing, all-seeing ... He knows when you are sleeping, He knows when you're awake --- check.
All-powerful: able to leap tall buildings in a single bound, nay, able to infiltrate all the world's chimneys in one night ---- check.

Santa is the prototypical meaning of a false god. You hit the nail on the head.

Heri za Kwanzaa. Todays principle is Kujichagulia or self determination.

Kwanzaa is an amazing holiday

Lots and lots of black women on Twitter saying they want nothing to do with Kwanzaa. And this was after the decline of popularity in general.

We used to lump it in with Christmas and Hanukkah in my school but pretty much stopped doing it. Not out of any conscious decision that I can tell, mostly because we just didn't know any African-American families that celebrate it and it has really lost popularity.

Not quite. Most of the people responding to this particular post here and now, are not discussing the topic offered but instead changing the subject. My butt is fine. Yours...?
LOL

You continue to change the subject.

Isn't he?

Your list was definitely entertaining and thought provoking. But as to Santa's parents, I know who it is. It is the one true omnipresent entity in the world where everyone knows its name and can be found in nearly every home:

The Coca-Cola Company.

coca-cola-christmas-santa1.jpg

Did Coke create the red-suited Santa?

Last edited:
kwanzaa1.jpg

Oh boy, Posting this is going to ramp up the rhetoric and I’m going to be called all sorts of racist names for doing it.

One thing I’ve noticed this year; almost nothing on the boob tube about it nor in the news feeds.

Suddenly lost its popularity?

Those who are around my age woke up one December and discovered that the “holiday season” of Christmas and New Year’s became a trio, with the addition of something called Kwanzaa. Oh, sure there were rumblings of a new holiday. But strangely in this country where political correctness is on overload, a day invented in 1966 by a rapist who ran a Black separatist group is considered by some as a holiday on par with Christmas, or New Year’s. Kwanzaa is exclusively an American holiday and is not celebrated in any other part of the world (including Africa). The name Kwanzaa comes from a phrase of Swahili origin, “Matunda Ya Kwanza”, and translates as “First Fruits of the Harvest.” That’s right it’s supposed to be spelled with only one “a,” the very name of this supposed holiday is a typo.

Kwanzaa runs from December 26th-January 1st. It’s supposed to be a week-long holiday honoring African culture and traditions but is tainted by its founder and original purpose.

The man who created the holiday, Maulana Karenga, was convicted in 1971 of torturing two women who were members of US (United Slaves), a black nationalist cult he had founded. A May 14, 1971, article in the Los Angeles Times related the testimony of one of the women:

The testimony plus much more @ Kwanzaa: A Fraud Holiday With A Racist Goal, Created By Criminal Madman ⋆ Conservative Firing Line
Sorry to hear that Kwanzaa is ruining your life.
Outraged that black people would dare create a holiday

Isn't he?

He meets all the requirements for the definition, seriously.

I submit that the phrase "false god" is redundant.

Isn't he?

Your list was definitely entertaining and thought provoking. But as to Santa's parents, I know who it is. It is the one true omnipresent entity in the world where everyone knows its name and can be found in nearly every home:

The Coca-Cola Company.

coca-cola-christmas-santa1.jpg

Did Coke create the red-suited Santa?

Spot on. Advertising logos are invented to be gods too. Some sell more than others. And as evidenced by the one above, whether it sells or not clearly doesn't depend on merit but rather on propaganda. Like pretty much any other god.

"Brand loyalty" is another term for idolatry.

LOL

Hey, you just identified yourself with the butthurt subject in my post. Now you want to undo? I can't keep up.

LOL

Hey, you just identified yourself with the butthurt subject in my post. Now you want to undo? I can't keep up.
Clearly, you have the Kwannza principle of Stubbornly Stupid well ingrained. Will you be moving on then?

Heri za Kwanzaa. Todays principle is Kujichagulia or self determination.

Kwanzaa is an amazing holiday

Lots and lots of black women on Twitter saying they want nothing to do with Kwanzaa. And this was after the decline of popularity in general.

We used to lump it in with Christmas and Hanukkah in my school but pretty much stopped doing it. Not out of any conscious decision that I can tell, mostly because we just didn't know any African-American families that celebrate it and it has really lost popularity.
Not sure how that changes the facts that its an amazing holiday? I mean did you think by saying that I would stop celebrating it?

BTW Heri za Kwanzaa.

Todays word is Ujima or collective work and responsibility.

OK......which holiday is a fraud?

The one that celebrates a virgin birth?
The one that celebrates a light in a cave lasting 8 days?
The one that celebrates human values?

LOL

Clearly, you have the Kwannza principle of Stubbornly Stupid well ingrained. Will you be moving on then?

Clearly you have the gift of illiteracy. Learn to read before you step in it next time.

Isn't he?

That's a super hero, not a god.

Isn't he?

You two are quite sad clowns unable to grok the role of cultural myths and traditions.

kwanzaa1.jpg

Oh boy, Posting this is going to ramp up the rhetoric and I’m going to be called all sorts of racist names for doing it.

One thing I’ve noticed this year; almost nothing on the boob tube about it nor in the news feeds.

Suddenly lost its popularity?

Those who are around my age woke up one December and discovered that the “holiday season” of Christmas and New Year’s became a trio, with the addition of something called Kwanzaa. Oh, sure there were rumblings of a new holiday. But strangely in this country where political correctness is on overload, a day invented in 1966 by a rapist who ran a Black separatist group is considered by some as a holiday on par with Christmas, or New Year’s. Kwanzaa is exclusively an American holiday and is not celebrated in any other part of the world (including Africa). The name Kwanzaa comes from a phrase of Swahili origin, “Matunda Ya Kwanza”, and translates as “First Fruits of the Harvest.” That’s right it’s supposed to be spelled with only one “a,” the very name of this supposed holiday is a typo.

Kwanzaa runs from December 26th-January 1st. It’s supposed to be a week-long holiday honoring African culture and traditions but is tainted by its founder and original purpose.

The man who created the holiday, Maulana Karenga, was convicted in 1971 of torturing two women who were members of US (United Slaves), a black nationalist cult he had founded. A May 14, 1971, article in the Los Angeles Times related the testimony of one of the women:

The testimony plus much more @ Kwanzaa: A Fraud Holiday With A Racist Goal, Created By Criminal Madman ⋆ Conservative Firing Line
All holidays have a similar origin

New Topics

Forum List

Back