Kushner privately working to reshape legal invasion

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

I believe Jared and Ivanka need to be reduced in power. I understand the views. I always have. The results have been middling with pure venom and hate from those who have achieved and worse still waiting. The costs are immense and the potential violence is there as in all times in history.

Is there a translator available for this sentence?
The results have been middling with pure venom and hate from those who have achieved and worse still waiting.

The amount of resources people have been taxed for to uplift people. Poverty and other things were supposed to end. And have not. A percentage of those who had nothing and have achieved in life and are pizzed at those who paid for it by politics. There are those who have not made it who are much more pizzed. Responsibility has been ruled out. More value for the dollar did not occur. I say this as someone who is not on the top of the mountain pontificating my greatness. I translated it for you.

What can you expect when the government imports more poor, ignorant and uneducated every year. The commies need poor people so they import more every year.

Then this can not go on forever can it? Will the commies change social security and medicare at some point?

Nope, they are like elephant poachers, they'll keep going until nothing is left to poach.

Jared Kushner privately working on reshaping legal immigration
Jared Kushner Is Working On Reshaping Legal Immigration

Oh great! Another Jew trying to destroy America. The last time a Jew/Jews got their hands on immigration we got the 1965 immigration act which has damn near destroyed America. 15 years is all I need and this country can collapse around its self which is what's going to happen. Tired of shouldering a burden of trying to save America from its self,time to cut the losses and move elsewhere where the leaders are actually trying to save their countries.

It's the Jooooooos! :surprised1:
Don't hurt yourself doing some research retard.Just sit here like a good goy and do nothing as the country is turned into a shithole

Oh great! Another Jew trying to destroy America. The last time a Jew/Jews got their hands on immigration we got the 1965 immigration act which has damn near destroyed America. 15 years is all I need and this country can collapse around its self which is what's going to happen. Tired of shouldering a burden of trying to save America from its self,time to cut the losses and move elsewhere where the leaders are actually trying to save their countries.

OH NO!!!!!! NOT THE JOOOOOOOS!!!!!
giphy.gif
Good goy,sit on your lazy ass and do nothing especially any research about WHY and WHO is destroying the country. I will sit in a nice EUROPEAN country with EUROPEAN people and enjoy my coffee and watch this shithole country collapse and laugh at you all.

Amnesty is coming. Amnesty has always even coming. Get comfortable with it.
Of course its coming,that's no surprise. I am not going to get comfortable with it I am going to leave this shit hole country and move somewhere that appreciates its European population and wants to keep it European.
What a moron.
:rofl:
Good goy,stay dumb....that's what they want. Enjoy your minority status in a country OUR forefathers built for their progeny. I will enjoy your stupidity.

Estimates for July of last year put whites at 76.6% of the population. 60.7% when you eliminate Latinos from the numbers. On no! The darkies are taking over! :rofl:
U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: UNITED STATES

I have to say, though, your apparent sympathy with the plight of minorities is surprising. ;)
Whites are 8% of the world's population and in the 1960's just 50 years ago we were closer to 90% of America...guess you have missed all the studies that show in the next 20-30 years whites will be a minority eh? Enjoy it. I sure will but from afar and laugh at the stupidity because I tried to warn you

Don't hurt yourself doing some research retard.Just sit here like a good goy and do nothing as the country is turned into a shithole
giphy.gif
Good goy,sit on your lazy ass and do nothing especially any research about WHY and WHO is destroying the country. I will sit in a nice EUROPEAN country with EUROPEAN people and enjoy my coffee and watch this shithole country collapse and laugh at you all.
Of course its coming,that's no surprise. I am not going to get comfortable with it I am going to leave this shit hole country and move somewhere that appreciates its European population and wants to keep it European.
What a moron.
Good goy,stay dumb....that's what they want. Enjoy your minority status in a country OUR forefathers built for their progeny. I will enjoy your stupidity.
Ain't that sweet, you think I give a shit what you think. How nice of you...... :lmao:
Good goy,keep being ignorant...enjoy the shithole that America is to become...I hope you vote when they want to change the name from America to Americastan.
Yup, you're clueless..... :rofl:

giphy.gif

What a moron.

Estimates for July of last year put whites at 76.6% of the population. 60.7% when you eliminate Latinos from the numbers. On no! The darkies are taking over! :rofl:

I have to say, though, your apparent sympathy with the plight of minorities is surprising. ;)
It's Odious posting, what did you expect? Sanity?

What a moron.
Ain't that sweet, you think I give a shit what you think. How nice of you...... :lmao:
Good goy,keep being ignorant...enjoy the shithole that America is to become...I hope you vote when they want to change the name from America to Americastan.
Good goy...attack the messenger....your masters are sure to give you your 30 pieces of silver. Traitor.

What a moron.
Good goy...attack the messenger....your masters are sure to give you your 30 pieces of silver. Traitor.
Still clueless.....
:lmao: :rofl: :lmao:

Still clueless.....
Indeed you are clueless.

Still clueless.....
Indeed you are clueless.
Have you considered psychiatric help? You really should. :thup:

What burden are you shouldering to save America, and posting on a message board doesn't count?

I believe Jared and Ivanka need to be reduced in power. I understand the views. I always have. The results have been middling with pure venom and hate from those who have achieved and worse still waiting. The costs are immense and the potential violence is there as in all times in history.

The results have been middling with pure venom and hate from those who have achieved and worse still waiting.

The amount of resources people have been taxed for to uplift people. Poverty and other things were supposed to end. And have not. A percentage of those who had nothing and have achieved in life and are pizzed at those who paid for it by politics. There are those who have not made it who are much more pizzed. Responsibility has been ruled out. More value for the dollar did not occur. I say this as someone who is not on the top of the mountain pontificating my greatness. I translated it for you.

What can you expect when the government imports more poor, ignorant and uneducated every year. The commies need poor people so they import more every year.

Then this can not go on forever can it? Will the commies change social security and medicare at some point?

Nope, they are like elephant poachers, they'll keep going until nothing is left to poach.

Explain.

Amnesty really doesn’t bother me at all. It’s the lies that surround it from the republicans. Even worse are the republican water boys on radio and TV selling the lies. It’s the biggest reason I don’t watch news anymore .

Sheesh! It's not really Odium... it's Odious !!! I hear that Vladimir Putin is lookin' for more White Folk to colonize Eastern Siberia.
There are no successful multicultural nations. But you know that. You just love to see the country in never ending conflict.

giphy.gif
What a moron.

Whites are 8% of the world's population and in the 1960's just 50 years ago we were closer to 90% of America...guess you have missed all the studies that show in the next 20-30 years whites will be a minority eh? Enjoy it. I sure will but from afar and laugh at the stupidity because I tried to warn you

Whites will still be the largest single racial group according to the estimates you're talking about.

Unlike you, I'm not terrified by the idea that whites may not be more than half the population of the US at some point in the next few decades. :D

Hey, Venezuela is a good country, the losses have been realized and the only direction is up.
The sky is the limit, Opium.

Sheesh! It's not really Odium... it's Odious !!! I hear that Vladimir Putin is lookin' for more White Folk to colonize Eastern Siberia.
There are no successful multicultural nations. But you know that. You just love to see the country in never ending conflict.
Sooooooo, race is the reason for never ending conflict here and in the world....... Got it......

:rolleyes:

Which nations are successful?
We hate to admit to success. You want to know who the best are? The ones who start and adjust. We did that but with one mistake. We tax people for it. And that is our Waterloo. The oldest generation is the luckiest in human history. We have spent trillions and trillions of dollars to keep them alive. The baby boomers are now retiring and will be repeating the same thing. And are. Many are out of shape and sickly. I am aging and have health issues. But have not used any federal government medical unless I was in the military. If we spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and up to the millions for an aging person then that keeps others impoverished. Do you agree? Do you think it is wrong? Or perhaps stealing 15% of their income to put into the general fund for people to live without any responsible ways for decades caused all of this.

Explain.

What's there to explain, they go till all the available resources are used up, or till the next revolution, which ever comes first.

Explain.

What's there to explain, they go till all the available resources are used up, or till the next revolution, which ever comes first.

Then I will tell you. I hate calling police when someone screws up. But I will not stop a person exacting revenge if validated. And will not stop anyone who will be even worse from areas I lived in who screwed me over. There are tens of millions of people who have the same things done to them. Not one. I repeat not one by people who have gottne screwed over has spoken up to take the blame for anything. They hide behind their power.

What a moron.

Whites will still be the largest single racial group according to the estimates you're talking about.

Unlike you, I'm not terrified by the idea that whites may not be more than half the population of the US at some point in the next few decades. :D

Don’t worry, I’m still doing my part. I’m helping make babies. White ones.

Forum List

Back