Kushner privately working to reshape legal invasion

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Jared Kushner privately working on reshaping legal immigration
Jared Kushner Is Working On Reshaping Legal Immigration

Oh great! Another Jew trying to destroy America. The last time a Jew/Jews got their hands on immigration we got the 1965 immigration act which has damn near destroyed America. 15 years is all I need and this country can collapse around its self which is what's going to happen. Tired of shouldering a burden of trying to save America from its self,time to cut the losses and move elsewhere where the leaders are actually trying to save their countries.

Oh great! Another Jew trying to destroy America. The last time a Jew/Jews got their hands on immigration we got the 1965 immigration act which has damn near destroyed America. 15 years is all I need and this country can collapse around its self which is what's going to happen. Tired of shouldering a burden of trying to save America from its self,time to cut the losses and move elsewhere where the leaders are actually trying to save their countries.

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

You enjoy being a minority in your own country cuck.Don't come whining to a real leader in Europe because YOU and those like you let this happen. I have NEVER supported more invasion legal or illegal. We don't NEED more people and if we do let's bring in white South Africans and those from Rhodesia NOT shit skinned scum.

I believe Jared and Ivanka need to be reduced in power. I understand the views. I always have. The results have been middling with pure venom and hate from those who have achieved and worse still waiting. The costs are immense and the potential violence is there as in all times in history.

Sheesh! It's not really Odium... it's Odious !!! I hear that Vladimir Putin is lookin' for more White Folk to colonize Eastern Siberia.

You enjoy being a minority in your own country cuck.Don't come whining to a real leader in Europe because YOU and those like you let this happen. I have NEVER supported more invasion legal or illegal. We don't NEED more people and if we do let's bring in white South Africans and those from Rhodesia NOT shit skinned scum.

If you can find a real leader in Europe, feel free to move and subjugate yourself to them. In the mean time, I have no use for your racist crap.

I believe Jared and Ivanka need to be reduced in power. I understand the views. I always have. The results have been middling with pure venom and hate from those who have achieved and worse still waiting. The costs are immense and the potential violence is there as in all times in history.

Is there a translator available for this sentence?
The results have been middling with pure venom and hate from those who have achieved and worse still waiting.

Sheesh! It's not really Odium... it's Odious !!! I hear that Vladimir Putin is lookin' for more White Folk to colonize Eastern Siberia.
Nah,Russia is not on the list. Close but not quite. I have 3 nations on my list right now.

If you can find a real leader in Europe, feel free to move and subjugate yourself to them. In the mean time, I have no use for your racist crap.

Mmk cuck. You enjoy being a minority in this cesspool that's coming. There are several leaders in Europe that care about their people and heritage and culture. Most notably Victor Orban in Hungary. In 3.5 years I will be done with my degree and just 11.5 years after that my youngest will be 18 and on her own. Hopefully if all goes to plan all my kids will already be in Europe either in college or working in a country that wants to save its self from destruction.

The results have been middling with pure venom and hate from those who have achieved and worse still waiting.

The amount of resources people have been taxed for to uplift people. Poverty and other things were supposed to end. And have not. A percentage of those who had nothing and have achieved in life and are pizzed at those who paid for it by politics. There are those who have not made it who are much more pizzed. Responsibility has been ruled out. More value for the dollar did not occur. I say this as someone who is not on the top of the mountain pontificating my greatness. I translated it for you.

The amount of resources people have been taxed for to uplift people. Poverty and other things were supposed to end. And have not. A percentage of those who had nothing and have achieved in life and are pizzed at those who paid for it by politics. There are those who have not made it who are much more pizzed. Responsibility has been ruled out. More value for the dollar did not occur. I say this as someone who is not on the top of the mountain pontificating my greatness. I translated it for you.

What can you expect when the government imports more poor, ignorant and uneducated every year. The commies need poor people so they import more every year.

It's the Jooooooos! :surprised1:

OH NO!!!!!! NOT THE JOOOOOOOS!!!!!
giphy.gif

Amnesty is coming. Amnesty has always even coming. Get comfortable with it.

Don't hurt yourself doing some research retard.Just sit here like a good goy and do nothing as the country is turned into a shithole

giphy.gif
Good goy,sit on your lazy ass and do nothing especially any research about WHY and WHO is destroying the country. I will sit in a nice EUROPEAN country with EUROPEAN people and enjoy my coffee and watch this shithole country collapse and laugh at you all.

Of course its coming,that's no surprise. I am not going to get comfortable with it I am going to leave this shit hole country and move somewhere that appreciates its European population and wants to keep it European.

Don't hurt yourself doing some research retard.Just sit here like a good goy and do nothing as the country is turned into a shithole

giphy.gif
Good goy,sit on your lazy ass and do nothing especially any research about WHY and WHO is destroying the country. I will sit in a nice EUROPEAN country with EUROPEAN people and enjoy my coffee and watch this shithole country collapse and laugh at you all.

Of course its coming,that's no surprise. I am not going to get comfortable with it I am going to leave this shit hole country and move somewhere that appreciates its European population and wants to keep it European.
What a moron.
:rofl:

giphy.gif

What a moron.
Good goy,stay dumb....that's what they want. Enjoy your minority status in a country OUR forefathers built for their progeny. I will enjoy your stupidity.

giphy.gif

What a moron.
Good goy,stay dumb....that's what they want. Enjoy your minority status in a country OUR forefathers built for their progeny. I will enjoy your stupidity.
Ain't that sweet, you think I give a shit what you think. How nice of you...... :lmao:

What can you expect when the government imports more poor, ignorant and uneducated every year. The commies need poor people so they import more every year.

Then this can not go on forever can it? Will the commies change social security and medicare at some point?

giphy.gif

What a moron.
Ain't that sweet, you think I give a shit what you think. How nice of you...... :lmao:
Good goy,keep being ignorant...enjoy the shithole that America is to become...I hope you vote when they want to change the name from America to Americastan.

giphy.gif

What a moron.

Estimates for July of last year put whites at 76.6% of the population. 60.7% when you eliminate Latinos from the numbers. On no! The darkies are taking over! :rofl:
U.S. Census Bureau QuickFacts: UNITED STATES

I have to say, though, your apparent sympathy with the plight of minorities is surprising. ;)

Forum List

Back