Kush

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Tillerson: Kushner conducted diplomacy behind my back

Former United States Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said in a testimony that President Donald Trump's son-in-law conducted diplomacy behind his back when he was in the administration, leading to a number of embarrassing incidents.

Tillerson, who was fired by Trump in March 2018, recounted a number of embarrassing incidents to the House Foreign Affairs Committee last month involving Jared Kushner, according to a transcript of a congressional hearing released on Thursday.

The former top US diplomat and CEO of ExxonMobil happened to be dining in the same restaurant while Kushner and Mexican Secretary of Foreign Affairs Luis Videgaray were having a private meal.

Tillerson had not been informed his Mexican counterpart was in the US capital.

He said he "could see the colour go out" of the Mexican official's face when Tillerson greeted them at their table with a smile.

"And I said: 'I don't want to interrupt what y'all are doing'," Tillerson recalled for the committee. "I said 'Give me a call next time you're coming to town.' And I left it at that."

Hard to build a winning team when you undermine them with your family members.

Former United States Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has said in a testimony that President Donald Trump's son-in-law conducted diplomacy behind his back when he was in the administration, leading to a number of embarrassing incidents.

Tillerson, who was fired by Trump in March 2018, recounted a number of embarrassing incidents to the House Foreign Affairs Committee last month involving Jared Kushner, according to a transcript of a congressional hearing released on Thursday.

The former top US diplomat and CEO of ExxonMobil happened to be dining in the same restaurant while Kushner and Mexican Secretary of Foreign Affairs Luis Videgaray were having a private meal.

Tillerson had not been informed his Mexican counterpart was in the US capital.

He said he "could see the colour go out" of the Mexican official's face when Tillerson greeted them at their table with a smile.

"And I said: 'I don't want to interrupt what y'all are doing'," Tillerson recalled for the committee. "I said 'Give me a call next time you're coming to town.' And I left it at that."

HOLY SPIT TOMMY!!! Does congress know?

I think I'm seeing your problem here

Former Warriors coach Don Nelson has a weed farm on Maui but you can't buy his crop

kush3-900x900.jpg

45a29e641a5dd40a69d2aa9d5e7f579c--drunk-girls-bow-arrows.jpg

Hey ridge..man your sig takes me back to the days of slade and savoy brown

Those were the days my friend, we thought they would never end...
We'd sing and dance forever and a day
We'd live the life we choose
We'd fight and never lose
For we were young and sure to have our way.
La la la la...
Those were the days, oh yes those were the days...

Mary Hopkins

No regrets...

Last edited:

Yep, I understand what you are saying.

And yet, Tom, the guy is a big, fat CEO of a major international corporation in this world, and he not only picks up the phone when Trump calls with a job offer, but also accepts it? Come on, that self-important nitwit deserved all he got, and it served the sucker right.

There is no telling how much the two in fact undermined each other, but whatever they "achieved" is a good thing because, had they managed a "winning team", imagine the damage they might have done.

Tillerson was trying to get an oil deal in Russia at the same time Trump was trying to get another Tower in Moscow that is how those two ended up together...

Forum List

Back