Kurds thank America

How about 'Operation a Day Late, and a Dime Short'?

How about supporting the world against ISIS, tough as it may be for you & Sunni.

Here is a novel idea:

How about everyone stay out of Iraq.

And let the Iraqi people decide their own fate. ..... :cool:

We've already seen how that works out.......their military runs away, and, as a result, ISIS determines their fate. :cuckoo:

How about supporting the world against ISIS, tough as it may be for you & Sunni.

Come on Peach; it is truly disingenuous of you to state that I am NOT against ISIS. Tough as it may be for you to understand, we do not defeat an enemy by 'leading from behind'. Obie has been behind the curve as far as getting a jump on ISIS, and as a result, it will NOW take boots on the ground to defeat them. Therefore, shedding of American and possible coalition blood via future boots on the ground, turns out to be, in the name of humanity, an avoidable inhumane strategy.

I already wrote IF Murked is correct, that is true. However we are striking back NOW thus I will not go back to 2003, or nitpick Obama either. The situation is too grave.

Last edited:

Here is a novel idea:

We've already seen how that works out.......their military runs away, and, as a result, ISIS determines their fate. :cuckoo:

The Kurds are fighting back, and Russia is sending the government more hardware, hope it is used correctly.

Here is a novel idea:

How about the rest of the Muslim world get their shit together and get rid of all the terrorist jihadist decapitating motherfuckers once and for all.

doesn't seem like much is really being done according to some so called experts Peach . This operation doesn't even have a name and that fact according to ex military guy named Bob Scales [I think] is significant . He calls the operations that are going on as pinpricks on the Greta show just a little while ago .

I have trouble equating a 500 pound bomb with a pin prick; though I understand why an ex military guy would say so on Fox.

He is a commentator now, has to say SOMETHING every time they need advice from FORMER military officers, he retired 14 years ago. Better than Coulter or Hannity on miltary strategy.

Here is a novel idea:

We've already seen how that works out.......their military runs away, and, as a result, ISIS determines their fate.
So what's wrong with that?

The Iraqi's should be left alone to fight it out between themselves.

And who ever wins gets to rule the country. ... :cool:

I think that Bob Scales the ex General [think he was] and now a commentator knows more about warfare than the average message board poster Peach . Course , we'll see what happens in the next few days as things keep moving and they are moving along pretty quickly .

well then imo , they should get those A-10s flying .
They just might, there are various proposals and legislation proposing to retire the A-10 in 2015 and block it's retirement to keep it flying until 2028, who knows how it'll end up but they remain on active duty today.

If there are no US troops on the ground and we're just lobbing precision guided munitions to blunt attacks by ISIS the A-10 probably wouldn't be the optimal choice you'd go with something that flies high and fast.

Here is a novel idea:

We've already seen how that works out.......their military runs away, and, as a result, ISIS determines their fate.
So what's wrong with that?

The Iraqi's should be left alone to fight it out between themselves.

And who ever wins gets to rule the country. ... :cool:

Come on S-Man......you already know the answer to that; too factionalized due to tribalism. Therefore, only the 'strong man' prevails, which at this juncture only leaves ISIS getting to rule......and that is not acceptable, not only in my westernized mind, but is not acceptable to the majority of Iraqis.

I think that Bob Scales the ex General [think he was] and now a commentator knows more about warfare than the average message board poster Peach . Course , we'll see what happens in the next few days as things keep moving and they are moving along pretty quickly .

Just keep watching Greta. You'll be well informed in the days ahead.

Douglas Olivant , well I take Scales more seriously than I take Olivant but we'll see what happens Peach .

Here is a novel idea:

How about the rest of the Muslim world get their shit together and get rid of all the terrorist jihadist decapitating motherfuckers once and for all.
How about the U.S and Europe get out of the Middle East and leave the people alone. .. :cool:

There aren't anymore A-10 's .......they have been deactivated and are to be scrapped. ...... :cool:
You are clueless, A-10s have not been deactivated and scrapped.
10 June 2014

A U.S. House of Representatives committee on Tuesday voted to scrap the Air Force’s A-10 Warthog gunship, becoming the first congressional panel to do so.

House Panel Votes to Scrap the A-10 Warthog | DoD Buzz

You might want to read your links:

The Air Force proposed retiring the 283 A-10s remaining in the fleet by 2019 to save an estimated $4.2 billion over five years. The proposal was developed in response to congressionally mandated automatic budget cuts known as sequestration.

Not scrapped, and ISIS is also eliminating apostate Sunnis, like those found reading Western writings..........................:D

doesn't seem like much is really being done according to some so called experts Peach . This operation doesn't even have a name and that fact according to ex military guy named bob scales [I think] is significant . He calls the operations that are going on as pinpricks on the Greta show just a little while ago .

60 out of 72 drops on target, yes, much, much more to be done. That is why the President AND Congress need to cancel their current vacations. Not haning a name is good to me, I want action, not parades. The UK is getting water & food drops ready, and Russia is sending military supplies of course. The US is the best equipped for humanitarian aid, and we have hit convoys and ISIS troop camps.

Somehow your going to try to twist this into an Obama glory moment. Incredible.

There aren't anymore A-10 's .......they have been deactivated and are to be scrapped. ...... :cool:
You are clueless, A-10s have not been deactivated and scrapped.
10 June 2014

A U.S. House of Representatives committee on Tuesday voted to scrap the Air Force’s A-10 Warthog gunship, becoming the first congressional panel to do so.

House Panel Votes to Scrap the A-10 Warthog | DoD Buzz
Yup, the house appropriations committee voted in favor of retiring the A-10 fleet starting in FY 2015 (starting October 2015), but the House FY 2015 spending bill blocks A-10 retirement.

Either way it turns, your claim "there are no A-10s" made in August 2014 is asinine and digging up links about future plans for it doesn't support it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back