How people actually purchase a lack of experience LOL

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
Somebody asked me what "Green Dumb" is.

I said.. its a lack of life experience about what kind of place the world really is, and has been in the past, due to the person with an extraordinary amount of money never needing to experience the world in its true form, and how it is for the majority.

No street smarts whatsoever.

Examples of "Green Dumb" or "Wealth Dumb" include..

The lack of knowledge about how to use a public bus, and how to get to where you need to go, using it.
The idea you absolutely need the high end things that you have, or even the idea that you have the right to it.

But other examples include...

The idea that Philadelphia is a great place to live, simply because you visited a tourist trap, like the liberty bell, and old city and the business district center city and Villanova and the Mainline.

The idea that the "beautiful" architecture in Europe is a benevolent tourist attraction, without ever thinking about what it served as back in the 17th, 18th and 19th century when it was new, or in usage by their government.

The idea that an American military base is representative of how Europeans live.

The idea that how European workers treat you at Disney world's Epcot center.. while employed by an American company that cares about their customers ....3,000 miles from home and surrounded by American police.. is how they would treat you at their home in the opposite situation.

Thats wealth dumb or "Green Dumb".... Its a purchased form of lack of life experience.

That a wealthy person does not know how the mass transit system works is no real statement about them. It simply shows they never had a need to learn it. I've never had to learn to use a snowblower. If I were to try, I am sure it would be amusing to someone from Wisconsin.

I don't know anyone who assumes that the way they are treated at the Epcot Center in Euro-Disney is how they would be treated at those people's homes. Hell, I don't think anyone assumes that the way they are treated at the Epcot center in Orlando is the way they would be treated in those people's homes.

As for the architecture in Europe, it is beautiful and awe-inspiring. What it was used for 300 years ago does not change that. I hope to tour again and see more.

The title of your thread is a bit confusing.

A lack of experience is about not having done something. How does one purchase that?

I said.. its a lack of life experience about what kind of place the world really is, and has been in the past, due to the person with an extraordinary amount of money never needing to experience the world in its true form, and how it is for the majority.

The lack of knowledge about how to use a public bus, and how to get to where you need to go, using it.
The idea you absolutely need the high end things that you have, or even the idea that you have the right to it.

The idea that Philadelphia is a great place to live, simply because you visited a tourist trap, like the liberty bell, and old city and the business district center city and Villanova and the Mainline.

The idea that the "beautiful" architecture in Europe is a benevolent tourist attraction, without ever thinking about what it served as back in the 17th, 18th and 19th century when it was new, or in usage by their government.

The idea that an American military base is representative of how Europeans live.

The idea that how European workers treat you at Disney world's Epcot center.. while employed by an American company that cares about their customers ....3,000 miles from home and surrounded by American police.. is how they would treat you at their home in the opposite situation.

Thats wealth dumb or "Green Dumb".... Its a purchased form of lack of life experience.

Serious question: are you baked?

Serious question: are you baked?

I am, and I'm not that green...

I am still curious about this thread. Should the grand and beautiful architecture in Eurpoe be ignored because of some evil done 300+ years ago?

Is it somehow wrong that someone not know the bus system, if they have never had to use it?

Forum List

Back