Kurds thank America

yeah , how many strikes in this ' operation Marthas Vineyard ' , I saw 2 vehicles destroyed today . Like I asked , how many strikes have been carried out in the last 2 days Peach ??

yeah , how many strikes in this ' operation Marthas Vineyard ' , I saw 2 vehicles destroyed today . Like I asked , how many strikes have been carried out in the last 2 days Peach ??

Three rounds, 7 or more strikes on ISIS convoys and terrorists. Today we took out artilliary, and several trucks, one of which was slaughtering Yazidis. Now clearing the way for increased supplies, and Kurdish forces to assist with the airlifts out of the area where they are trapped. We are only able to remove 100-150 a day & must increase that number. Water & food coming from the UK, France also. Iraqi force will also increase water & food, and tthe UN is gearing up to do so. No nation has turned down our requests.

Come on S-Man......you already know the answer to that; too factionalized due to tribalism. Therefore, only the 'strong man' prevails, which at this juncture only leaves ISIS getting to rule......and that is not acceptable, not only in my westernized mind, but is not acceptable to the majority of Iraqis.
Saddam had Iraq clamped down and under control.

But for some idiotic reason the U.S. decided to invade and force a foreign concept called democracy on a people who didn't want it.

And all we did was fracture the country and send it into a chaotic downward spiral.

Now Iraq will spend the next decade in a brutal civil war and how it ends is anyone's guess. ...... :cool:

We had to save the Kurds-----Saddam was gassing them. The Kurds love us.

Propaganda. The U.S. could give less of a fuck about the Kurds which is why we won't arm them. We wouldn't want to piss the Turks off as they form their own country.

The gas used to gas the Kurds was probably made in the US.

understand from reading your post that you and some are celebrating 4 strikes , now its 7 --- wow !! I'M only interested in the USA actions and I have no interest in un or supposed allies Peach . Iraqis , well Iraqis should be doing the work .

Forum List

Back