Kurds thank America

another retired General now on FOX , guy named McEnerney , he doesn't sound impressed by these airstrikes and also says that the lack of a name for the operation is significant . All of us will see what happens over the next few days . As far as the KURDS , yeah , good fighters but they need Ammo that they aren't being supplied with . KRAUTHAMMER calling the air strikes pinpricks .

Last edited:
talk about calling this operation , Operation Marthas Vineyard .

We've already seen how that works out.......their military runs away, and, as a result, ISIS determines their fate.
So what's wrong with that?

The Iraqi's should be left alone to fight it out between themselves.

And who ever wins gets to rule the country. ... :cool:

Come on S-Man......you already know the answer to that; too factionalized due to tribalism. Therefore, only the 'strong man' prevails, which at this juncture only leaves ISIS getting to rule......and that is not acceptable, not only in my westernized mind, but is not acceptable to the majority of Iraqis.
Saddam had Iraq clamped down and under control.

But for some idiotic reason the U.S. decided to invade and force a foreign concept called democracy on a people who didn't want it.

And all we did was fracture the country and send it into a chaotic downward spiral.

Now Iraq will spend the next decade in a brutal civil war and how it ends is anyone's guess. ...... :cool:

Come on S-Man......you already know the answer to that; too factionalized due to tribalism. Therefore, only the 'strong man' prevails, which at this juncture only leaves ISIS getting to rule......and that is not acceptable, not only in my westernized mind, but is not acceptable to the majority of Iraqis.

But for some idiotic reason the U.S. decided to invade and force a foreign concept called democracy on a people who didn't want it.

And all we did was fracture the country and send it into a chaotic downward spiral.

Now Iraq will spend the next decade in a brutal civil war and how it ends is anyone's guess. ...... :cool:

th

Some people have short memories.

Yup!
And let's not forget Libya too, even tho' it is currently out of the limelight, violence has been ramping up there too.
Beyond this, besides Democracy, benevolent dictatorships won't work either...........

th

Big deal.......a picture of a gullible woman who was duped by the west.

I wonder what she thinks now?? ...... :cool:

We had to save the Kurds-----Saddam was gassing them. The Kurds love us.

Here is a novel idea:

How about everyone stay out of Iraq.

And let the Iraqi people decide their own fate. ..... :cool:

How about the rest of the Muslim world get their shit together and get rid of all the terrorist jihadist decapitating motherfuckers once and for all.
How about the U.S and Europe get out of the Middle East and leave the people alone. .. :cool:

maybe 15 years ago, now they've got it so fucked up they might have to keep interfering until my idea comes to fruition.

th

Big deal.......a picture of a gullible woman who was duped by the west.

I wonder what she thinks now?? ...... :cool:

But...but...you said she did not want Democracy.

I think she does. She had it, for a while.

Maybe the US government makes promises it is unwilling to keep. It wouldn't be the first time.

We've already seen how that works out.......their military runs away, and, as a result, ISIS determines their fate.

What are the chances of factions NOT developing among ISIS, sooner or later all totalitarian leaders face the next wannabe dictator.

HEY Peach , I just saw some , sounded like BBC video but I don't know the actual source . The older but still young isis guys were playing with 10 - 14 year old kids in the / a river . There was lots of recruiting and of course the kids were digging it as this recruiting is just the next step before they get their guns and chance at war . The isis teachers seem to be dedicated to isis and their brand of islam . Lots of glowing talk about the Caliphate that is being formed . I can understand the pride they feel in the Caliphate as I think they had a Caliphate until that was lost rather recently in the early 1900s - 1916 i think and it was lost to INFIDELS . Like I said , the little kids were digging it , they were very proud .

Last edited:
Here is a novel idea:

How about everyone stay out of Iraq.

And let the Iraqi people decide their own fate. ..... :cool:

Okay...let's stop beating around the bush.

Just come out and admit you support ISIS.

HEY Peach , I just saw some , sounded like BBC video but I don't know the actual source . The older but still young isis guys were playing with 10 - 14 year old kids in the / a river . There was lots of recruiting and of course the kids were digging it as this recruiting is just the next step before they get their guns and chance at war . The isis teachers seem to be dedicated to isis and their brand of islam . Lots of glowing talk about the Caliphate that is being formed . I can understand the pride they feel in the Caliphate as I think they had a Caliphate until that was lost rather recently in the early 1900s - 1916 i think and it was lost to INFIDELS . Like I said , the little kids were digging it , they were very proud .

Yes, Iraq is fertile grounds after the The Hunt For the Man Who Threatened Poppy; the olders Iraqis remember the horror, and Bush put al Qaeda on a back burner to sell his personal war. Now we see the fruts of his "labor" while the little cowboy relaxes in a condo in Houston, and the family Estate in Keenebunkport. Uncle Bandar may not be with them now however, perhaps his King, Abdullah, will grant him another kiss. Bush looked so estatic.......but Americans are back to AMERICA again.

Making up for lost time after al qaeda was now longer a "priority" has been difficult but THIS time our allies are with us.

I was responding to your thoughts that these isis will become factions and I say maybe , maybe not . To me they all look dedicated , having fun and confidant .

Four strikes carried out with precision, and commitment, by the US military, thank you honorable men & women.

Yes, Iraq is fertile grounds after the The Hunt For the Man Who Threatened Poppy; the olders Iraqis remember the horror, and Bush put al Qaeda on a back burner to sell his personal war. Now we see the fruts of his "labor" while the little cowboy relaxes in a condo in Houston, and the family Estate in Keenebunkport. Uncle Bandar may not be with them now however, perhaps his King, Abdullah, will grant him another kiss. Bush looked so estatic.......but Americans are back to AMERICA again.

Making up for lost time after al qaeda was now longer a "priority" has been difficult but THIS time our allies are with us.

And the far left revisionist history continues without question or hesitation.

The Golden Hawks are handling the strikes perfectly, the days of ill planned missions, and the President playing dress up, like he was going to go out trick or treating are gone; the military is handling things now, freed from the chains of 2002-2008.

Forum List

Back