Kristen Powers: Why Can't Obama Tell Us The Truth About Benghazi

Listening

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2011
Kirsten Powers: Why Can't The Obama Administration Tell The Truth About Benghazi? - Katie Pavlich

She's been pretty good about staying on target.

She's much better than Milquetoast Colmes.

BAIER: Kirsten, a lot of people push back and say to use a phrase, what difference does it make now? What about that thinking and the reporting on this?

KIRSTEN POWERS: Well, I think the reporting is important. And I don't understand why the administration can't just tell the truth about this, and that they keep saying things, as George just pointed out, we know aren't true. And we know aren't true from sort of unbiased sources. I mean the Senate intelligence report is not Fox News. He wants to blame Fox News for everything. It's not Fox News.

It's pathological. I'm serious. I'm not being sardonic, it's a disease.

These people lie like you and I breathe. It's almost an autonomic function to them.

Whenever they are confronted with an unpleasantry in which they may be culpable, their initial reaction is to lie. Every time.

Like a child does; except that, in a child, it's fairly normal and as good parents, we try to teach them not to do it.

But dimocraps never learned or were never taught or, more likely, never cared enough about those around them to pay us the common courtesy of honesty.

Which, ask any psychologist, shows a complete disregard for everyone but themselves and is symptomatic of narcissistic personality disorder. An ugly disease.

If you've ever known someone who is so afflicted, you'll understand what I mean.

Then there's always the bottom line... dimocraps are the scum of the Earth.

That about covers it :dunno:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1LRcLMScEqo]Obama You can keep your doctor - YouTube[/ame]

Liar-In-Chief

Kirsten has been transforming away from the Obama administration for some time.
She is very left, but at least she is an honest "lefty". She dropped her support for Obamacare almost immediately after it's inception.
As I have stated all along - ANYONE who still supports Obama is doing so out of ignorance or chooses to ignore the massive problems and consistently doing the opposite of what he says.

His ideology trumps everything; the greater good - he sees himsef as the righter of wrongs; impropriety is acceptable when it promotes redistribution! If he was honest, he may of not been reelected, and therefore would not be able to fullfil his destiny. In for a penny in for ...

She is very left, but at least she is an honest "lefty". She dropped her support for Obamacare almost immediately after it's inception.
As I have stated all along - ANYONE who still supports Obama is doing so out of ignorance or chooses to ignore the massive problems and consistently doing the opposite of what he says.

'Stupid' works, too.

I just saw an ad for Obamacare and the woman said she saved a lot of money and her co-pay was less. She has to be lying. But that is what it was sold on so it is hardly surprising. And for those who don't believe go to the site and see for yourself, you don't need to sign up, not that you would want to.

Last edited:
Barry can'tell the truth about anything. Everything is either a secret locked away in a vault like his birth certificate and school records or an outright lie. You almost gotta laugh about the enabling mainstream media which is closer to the truth than they think when they call the tough questions "rightwing questions".

Even Bob Beckel, a leading Obama apologist announced his withdraw from supporting Obamacare.
If a guy like Beckel teeters away from you - you know you have serious problems.

His ideology trumps everything; the greater good - he sees himsef as the righter of wrongs; impropriety is acceptable when it promotes redistribution! If he was honest, he may of not been reelected, and therefore would not be able to fullfil his destiny. In for a penny in for ...

It's about "The Cause" for dimocraps. Always has been, always will be.

The broken bodies, the ruined lives, the lies, distortions, the dishonesty, the corruption, the thieving..... All of it? For "The Cause'

People, I shit you not. From the lying cocksucker in chief to the lowliest dimocrap voter.... "The Cause" dominates their thinking and to them, if it takes a few lies, a little cheating, a few broken bodies and destroyed families along the way?

So be it.

Look at the excuses they make when confronted with -- For instance, the 5 million policies that were cancelled.... "It's such a small number, it hardly bears noticing"

Sound like something Hitler or Stalin would say, huh? And FUCK Godwin. I'm telling you, it's identical.

You people better wake up. I'm talking about the few remaining Democrats (as opposed to dimocrap scum) and Independents who thought obama would be a breath of fresh air.

You better wake the fuck up

Kirsten Powers: Why Can't The Obama Administration Tell The Truth About Benghazi? - Katie Pavlich

BAIER: Kirsten, a lot of people push back and say to use a phrase, what difference does it make now? What about that thinking and the reporting on this?

KIRSTEN POWERS: Well, I think the reporting is important. And I don't understand why the administration can't just tell the truth about this, and that they keep saying things, as George just pointed out, we know aren't true. And we know aren't true from sort of unbiased sources. I mean the Senate intelligence report is not Fox News. He wants to blame Fox News for everything. It's not Fox News.

I thought the bipartisan commission and report already said it was caused by an Al Qaeda operative.

And the reason no one can admit fault, is our legal and political system is set up to punish people for it.

If you want people to start telling the truth, we need to reward that and quit rewarding people for hiding behind the Fifth Amendment for legal and political reasons.

We'd have to convert to a system of restorative justice where people retain their rights by cooperating with authorities, and you don't get privileges or defense if you lie and withhold information to obstruct justice and due process.

right now, our laws pay for defense for any person charged with a crime, but we need to add conditions that you cannot withhold information that obstructs the process and costs the public more money. If you want freedom then mediate conflicts directly in private.

You can have free speech if the parties agree not to punish or incriminate each other but to resolve all grievances and terms of restitution or correction by consensus not coercion.
You'd have to agree to take the First Amendment over the Fifth to get the whole truth.

The broken bodies, the ruined lives, the lies, distortions, the dishonesty, the corruption, the thieving..... All of it? For "The Cause'

People, I shit you not. From the lying cocksucker in chief to the lowliest dimocrap voter.... "The Cause" dominates their thinking and to them, if it takes a few lies, a little cheating, a few broken bodies and destroyed families along the way?

So be it.

Look at the excuses they make when confronted with -- For instance, the 5 million policies that were cancelled.... "It's such a small number, it hardly bears noticing"

Sound like something Hitler or Stalin would say, huh? And FUCK Godwin. I'm telling you, it's identical.

You people better wake up. I'm talking about the few remaining Democrats (as opposed to dimocrap scum) and Independents who thought obama would be a breath of fresh air.

Obama is more a catalyst for change by punishing people on all sides for being divided.

Only by uniting on better solutions can the public replace the mess with corrections.
but we cannot do this by being political divided which just empowers Obama and the media.

The media cannot cover collaboration across party lines because it doesn't fit the stereotypes and sound bytes. So when the people come up with real solutions, only those people can represent it, not the media which could not fit it in thirty second slams.

the solution is to take back power and responsibility, including writing and funding policies.

not being victims of media or political figureheads to push agenda in soundbytes
that can be sold to the public, while the real solutions go unfunded.

I am of the opinion that this is the real reason that the Obama administration would like this story to go away and why they lied about it so long, they were told to. Some story needed to be told and they were not going to tell a story about another gun running operation.

Mainstream Media on Benghazi: It Was About Gun-running

And the reason no one can admit fault, is our legal and political system is set up to punish people for it.

Completely false. Absolutely wrong.

Nobody would get punished for mis-reading the intentions of a Hostile para-military force bent on killing Americans.

Nobody.

I don't know you very well so I won't assume the worst, but I'm telling you nicely... That's just simply wrong.

People aren't prosecuted for making mistakes like that. And if they were, the Country (including me) would lose our collectives over it.

It's just not done

So be it.

You may go further in what you say than I would, but nevertheless - there is certainly truth in what you are saying here.
From the DISASTROUS liberal social policies of 60-70's which ruined the lives of at least four generations of black people, and segregated them together in rat infested public housing - therefore condemning 100.000's of people to a lifetime of poverty - and yet no lessons were learned from that???????? Liberals are idealist. And as idealist, you are damn straight that "the cause" outweighs everything.
For liberals the outcome is not as important as the idea of congratulating themselves for "doing the right thing"...no matter how wrong it is.

Last edited:
I got to wonder why she cares if he tells the truth if she already knows what is true. What she really should be asking, and maybe the reason for a false flag, is why it happened and if there is something to the gun running report. But keeping it focused on whether or not it was about a video seems to be long past arguing about.

I am of the opinion that this is the real reason that the Obama administration would like this story to go away and why they lied about it so long, they were told to. Some story needed to be told and they were not going to tell a story about another gun running operation.

So what if it was about gun-running?

That's what the CIA does. That's what Special Forces does. We supply our friends with weapons with which they can fight our enemies.

Is that such a shocker that the lying cocksucker in chief has to send his knob-gobbling lackey out to lie in front of MILLIONS of American Citizens on five Sunday Talk Shows?

Was it required that the LCIC (lying cocksucker in chief) go in front of the UN and lie about some fucking video?

Was it necessary.....

We run guns to our friends EVERY DAY. It's part of what we do. No crime in that -- None. At all.

No embarrassment either. In fact, if I found out that was what it was about for sure, I'd give somebody credit for having a set of balls.... Mostly likely Hillary Clinton.

Gun running has nothing to do with the lies. Politics did. Totally and completely. 100%

So what if it was about gun-running?

That's what the CIA does. That's what Special Forces does. We supply our friends with weapons with which they can fight our enemies.

Is that such a shocker that the lying cocksucker in chief has to send his knob-gobbling lackey out to lie in front of MILLIONS of American Citizens on five Sunday Talk Shows?

Was it required that the LCIC (lying cocksucker in chief) go in front of the UN and lie about some fucking video?

Was it necessary.....

We run guns to our friends EVERY DAY. It's part of what we do. No crime in that -- None. At all.

No embarrassment either. In fact, if I found out that was what it was about for sure, I'd give somebody credit for having a set of balls.... Mostly likely Hillary Clinton.

Gun running has nothing to do with the lies. Politics did. Totally and completely. 100%

We really run guns everyday? Really? Then why was Iran-Contra such a big deal. What was the problem with operation gun walker? What if we were playing one side against the other?

Using logic, the attack was not over a video.

The attack was planned.

The attack had to have a motive.

The attack's motive, in my opinion, was not to just kill Stevens.

I believe it had to do with gun running and whether or not there is a problem doing so that is why believe they made up a story.

Benghazi nuts don't want the truth. They have been told the truth. What they really want is for their manufactured bullshit fantasy to be true. They will not be satisfied until Obama "admits" he was watching while they died, gave a stand down order, is happy his fellow Muslims killed some Americans, wants to see America destroyed, likes to suck dick, and secretly wears Nazi underwear when he goes out in public.

That's the "truth" they want.

And they will never, ever ever ever ever ever ever ever shut the fuck up until they get it. They are just birthers in new masks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back