DEM REP: Writing Executive Orders For Obama Is 'Our Number One Agenda'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee said that the new Congressional Full Employment Caucus will “give President Obama a number of executive orders that he can sign.”

Jackson Lee added that writing up executive orders “should be our number one agenda.”

“We will be answering the call of all of America because people need work and we’re not doing right by them by creating work,” the Texas congresswoman said. “I believe this caucus will put us on the right path and we’ll give President Obama a number of executive orders that he can sign with pride and strength,” Jackson said Jan. 29 at a press conference where she and fellow Democrats launched the Full Employment Caucus.

“In fact, I think that should be our number one agenda. Let’s write up these executive orders — draft them, of course — and ask the president to stand with us on full employment,” Jackson Lee added.

President Obama has declared 2014 a “year of action” despite facing a Republican-controlled House of Representatives opposed to most of his potential legislative reforms...

Read more: Sheila Jackson Lee's top priority: Obama's executive orders | The Daily Caller

A Constitutional Crisis has been brewing for decades and it's now boiling over. The Republic is at risk, but some still think it's petty partisan politics. They'll know better when they are the receiving end of State Abuse.

An executive order is the easiest of all executive decisions to be overcome. It's as easy as another executive order.

Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee said that the new Congressional Full Employment Caucus will “give President Obama a number of executive orders that he can sign.”

Jackson Lee added that writing up executive orders “should be our number one agenda.”

Read more: Sheila Jackson Lee's top priority: Obama's executive orders | The Daily Caller

SJL is such a braindead twit. The only reason she keeps getting reelected is because her district includes Houston, one of the Blackest (and Liberal) cities in Texas.

To give everyone proof of Shelia Jackson Lee's low IQ:
Prior to the 110th Congress, Lee served on the House Science Committee and on the Subcommittee that oversees space policy. During a 2005 visit to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California, Lee asked a guide whether the Mars Pathfinder had taken a photograph of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969. (Armstrong's 1969 mission, of course, was to the Moon, not Mars.)
Sheila Jackson Lee - Discover the Networks

SJL is such a braindead twit. The only reason she keeps getting reelected is because her district includes Houston, one of the Blackest (and Liberal) cities in Texas.

Prior to the 110th Congress, Lee served on the House Science Committee and on the Subcommittee that oversees space policy. During a 2005 visit to the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in California, Lee asked a guide whether the Mars Pathfinder had taken a photograph of the flag planted on Mars by Neil Armstrong in 1969. (Armstrong's 1969 mission, of course, was to the Moon, not Mars.)

Typical knowledge of an educated liberal.

Yep, she likes to go to funerals in her district uninvited and inserting herself as a speaker to campaign. Plus she is known as the most hated employer in congress, has a very high staff turnover. You know a person like that just gets reelected by party line voters, I don't think a self respecting crack head would vote for her if they knew her.

Yep, she likes to go to funerals in her district uninvited and inserting herself as a speaker to campaign. Plus she is known as the most hated employer in congress, has a very high staff turnover. You know a person like that just gets reelected by party line voters, I don't think a self respecting crack head would vote for her if they knew her.

Yeah, she is one of the more dimwitted Government Employees we have. We'll see how many of her debacles Obama signs.

Good new Republicans....

You can repeal all these Executive Orders once a Republican gets elected President

Jackson is an idiot and I don't pay attention to anything she says. There are alot of idiots in congress...Bachmann, Louie Gohmert(sp?), Maxine Waters,..........THe problem is that the media usually pays attention to the loudest moron in the room.

Jackson is an idiot and I don't pay attention to anything she says. There are alot of idiots in congress...Bachmann, Louie Gohmert(sp?), Maxine Waters,..........THe problem is that the media usually pays attention to the loudest moron in the room.

Implications of the loud majority. :lmao:

Democrats hold the most senate seats. Coincidence?

With Obama's election, the commies, I mean progressive have come out the closet and are now, in your face...and to think they took an oath, to protect and defend us and our constitution...

And Republicans in the House, your point?

And Republicans in the House, your point?

I think you just proved it for me.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back