Kremlin nervous WH will release trump-Putin transcript

I wonder, how HuffPost knows if Kremlin is nervous or not. Kremlin seems to be laughing at that paranoia Dems keep bringing into the country and watching how Dems are destroying their own country, And it's NOT Kremlin's fault.

upload_2019-9-28_15-15-7.png

Last edited:
Somehow I don't believe ANY country wants transcripts of their conversations with the President leaked to the public. But anything to keep that totally debunked Russia thing going I guess.

I wonder what remains of our Gov't would do if Putin took Kiev in the next 4 days?
This is something interesting to know:

TheGuardian:
The poisoned former spy Sergei Skripal was initially reluctant to believe the Russian government had tried to kill him, according to a new book, and despite selling secrets to MI6 was an “unashamed Russian nationalist”.

Skripal, a former paratrooper, supported Putin’s 2014 annexation of Crimea and referred disparagingly to Ukrainians as “simply sheep who needed a good shepherd”. Skripal also refused to believe Russian troops had entered eastern Ukraine covertly, saying that if they had, they would have quickly reached the capital, Kiev.

Sergei Skripal initially did not believe Russia tried to kill him – book

Forum List

Back