I Didn't Leave The Dem Party ... They Left Me

I am a big-city conservative with liberal - not leftist - leanings who once was a registered Dem. As it now stands I can see almost no way I will ever vote for a Dem again. Ever. I didn't leave the party ... they left me ... and they continue on that path.

Will the Left Go Too Far?
Aw good for you bro. You're city will vote blue :thup:

I am a big-city conservative with liberal - not leftist - leanings who once was a registered Dem. As it now stands I can see almost no way I will ever vote for a Dem again. Ever. I didn't leave the party ... they left me ... and they continue on that path.

Indeed, and like so many of our once finest cities mine will continue its slide into a 3rd World sanctuary city cesspool. Thanks Dems:

Decades Of Democratic Rule Ruined Some Of Our Finest Cities | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

How Democrats destroyed Baltimore and other American cities, too

The Unfortunate Truth of Democratic Urban Governance

Indeed, and like so many of our once finest cities mine will continue its slide into a 3rd World sanctuary city cesspool. Thanks Dems:

Decades Of Democratic Rule Ruined Some Of Our Finest Cities | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Our cities are still fine. They were controlled by by liberals when you imagined they were last fine as well, snowflake.

I was BRIEFLY a registered Dem. My raging liberal friend coerced me into registering in 2012. I was disappointed with the fact that Obama did NOTHING positive in his first term as president, and I did NOT like Romney. So I didn't vote in the 2012 election. I red-pilled MYSELF in October of 2016, re-registered as Republican, and voted for Donald Trump in November. I'm SO glad I did and will NEVER vote Dem again.

I feel your pain. I've never been a member of the GOP, but I feel like the Repubs have totally left the conservative principles that were once entrenched. It's no longer a matter of who i like or who is the least repugnant, hell they're all repugnant IMHO. For me it's mostly boils down to policies, whose policies are going to hurt the country the least. I feel really bad for the younger generations, which considering my age is just about everybody. There's just no nice way to say it - this country is fucked up and so divided that it's hard to see things getting any better. Instead, it looks more like the shit is going to hit the fan. No telling when or who's in charge when it happens cuz there'll be plenty of finger-pointing.

Will the Left go too far? I think they already have, as has the Right.

There's a lotta people that have left the Dem Party lately. IMHO, they've gone too far off the rails, both in terms of policies and decency. I know, Trump hasn't exactly been a choirboy either but he's just one guy whereas the Dems seem to be going bonkers in mass numbers.

Last edited:

Our cities are still fine. They were controlled by by liberals when you imagined they were last fine as well, snowflake.

Moron. Snowflakes are libtards. Your too dumb to get that right. We are Deplorable by choice. Keep living in your fantasy world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moron. Snowflakes are libtards. Your too dumb to get that right. We are Deplorable by choice. Keep living in your fantasy world.

You are deplorable because you were raised by deplorable people. You are a snowflake, because you're so often a little bitch.

If you are comfortable as a Trump supporter, you were never a Democratic party member.

They all vote blue anyways because of the concentration of uneducated slaves in the inner city.

You are deplorable because you were raised by deplorable people. You are a snowflake, because you're so often a little bitch.

Nice....an attack on family.
My deplorable father taught me to provide for myself,never blame others for your failures,dont take handouts and never disgrace the Family Name.

That’s interesting. I think my parents would disagree. The only little bitch I see is you. That is the typical liberal. Little scared bitches. When the shit hits the fan you’ll be hiding under your bed.

Nice....an attack on family.
My deplorable father taught me to provide for myself,never blame others for your failures,dont take handouts and never disgrace the Family Name.

Just shows what low life’s the liberals are.

Same here. Years ago I was a Democrat but I left the party due to its American-white-male-hating exercise in paranoid, violent filth under the ultimate victimhood spoiled brat, Obamaggot. That's the reason this white male chooses to have nothing to do with that anal-fungal-infection of that treasonous, self-loathing-American, treasonous, Islam-fellatrix party of anal-fungal-infections. As an American white male, I want the Democrats destroyed as much as they want white males destroyed. It's as simple as that.

Did you know that during the '08 primaries, Bill Clinton himself was warning other Democrats not to endorse Typhoid Barry, telling them, "You're crazy to endorse such a race-obsessed candidate. If he get to be president his racial chip-on-shoulder is going to tear the Democratic Party apart!" And that's exactly what happened after a record 1000+ Dem. seat losses.under Typhoid Barry's nonstop race-baiting. Bubba Clinton was 100% correct about Obama, whether anyone likes it or not.

As slimy as I know the whole Clinton family is, you have to admit that Bill was the one with the shrewd political brains - by comparison Hilarious Hillary and the permanently surprised-looking, goofy-faced Chelsea are dumber than the proverbial bag of rocks.

The left is getting really good at minting new independents and Patriot righties

The Democratic Party, like most far-left movements, is totalitarian and corrupt.

Forum List

Back